Caro Ramsay, Plotting Your Novel
January, 15th, 2019
Scottish Writers Centre, CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3JD
A quick guide to getting it right!
A workshop and presentation on how to plot a novel, including lots of questions and answers and troubleshooting the usual stumbling blocks ; the muddle in the middle, the wandering timeline and how to entice an agent.
Tickets are £5/3, and available through Eventbrite or on the door. If booking a Members ticket, please bring proof of membership.
Caro Ramsay is the author of 11 crime fiction novels. She’s been Dagger shortlisted, Theakston’s longlisted, and was longlisted for the McIvanney Scottish Crime Book Of the Year in 2018 for The Suffering Of Strangers. In her spare time, she has a full time job and does some acting with the Crime Writers Amalgamated Players.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Autumn Creative Writing Courses – Dr Tawnya Selene Renelle
- Magi Gibson – Audacious Women Festival
- Walking and Writing in the Botanics with Gerry Loose
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Balloch Open Mic returns to Balloch House Hotel
- Poets’ Time, Book Launch
- Book Festival – Govanhill International Festival 2021
- ‘There’s a Problem with Dad’ by Carlos Alba
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Govanhill International Festival 2021
- Scribblers Union Digital Gig Series
- Bloody Scotland – Crime Debut of the Year 2021
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Three Lockdown Poets at Avant Garde
- Independent Bookshop Week 2021
- Tell it slant, Glasgow: Book Launch: A Bird Is Not A Stone.