Burns Week with Vagabond Voices, 29January, 2015
29 January | CCA Glasgow | An Evening of Film, Music & Words
This Burn’s Week the Vagabond invites you to a special evening of film, music and words, featuring VV authors alongside a selection of Scotland’s finest artists and performers.
Iain Rankin said it: “Chris Dolan knows crime – Potter’s Field is very good indeed.”
And now Dolan’s crime debut has inspired a short film, created by Mick Morton, starring Stephanie Wood and featuring music by the author.
The film’s premiere will be followed by music and spoken word performances in the spirit of the Bard’s big week, performed by special guests soon to be announced.
Also appearing will be fellow Vagabond author Lewis Gordon, reading from Sheep and Goats, named an “excellent wee debut novel” by James Robertson.
7PM, 29 JANUARY, CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3JD
- CLIC Sargent – World Book Day Fundraiser
- The Knitting Station by Kirsti Wishart – book launch
- Creative Conversations Don Paterson
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival 2021 review by Pat Byrne
- Andrew Painting & Jim Crumley: #Wee Nature Fest
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- International Mother Language Day 21 February 2021
- Glesga Banter: Celebration of Weegie Culture
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival Online 2021
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- In Conversation with Dean Atta and gainAgain
- Breaking Boundaries: Main Reading Vahni Capildeo and Mark Waldron
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne
- New Poetries VIII – Online Launches
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival
- Book Launch: The Stone in My Pocket by Matthew Keeley
- Creative Conversations: Scarlett Thomas
- The World I Fell Out Of – Melanie Reid
- Crossways Literary Festival 2021 – Online