Book Event ‘Resurrection Men’ by David Craig
Saturday 6th April, 2019
David Craig will be hosting a book event at Good Press to promote his Glasgow-based debut novel, Resurrection Men. He will be discussing the book, Glasgow in the Victorian era, and reading a short extract from his book. Copies will be on sale, signed on requested.
‘Resurrection Men’, by David Craig. An historical/gothic supernatural mystery set in Victorian Glasgow, published by Elsewhen Press in paperback and ebook format available from Amazon, the publisher, and bookships – visit bit.ly/ResurrectionMen for more information.
A gothic tale of mystery, friendship, tragedy and revenge – an adventure endured by flawed characters of uncertain virtue. Join body snatchers Hunt and Foley as they explore a Victorian Glasgow ruled by a secret society who are ruled in turn by the undead, from the private clubs, townhouses and country manors of the privileged to the dung-choked wynds and overcrowded slums of the poor. But it is a city facing a diabolical conflict of biblical proportions, so tread warily.
All are welcome to attend.
Good Press, 5 St Margaret’s Place, Glasgow G1 5JG
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Are We In A Book – book launch The Dram
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- The Great Hack Screening and Discussion CCA
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Mary Irvine’s blog: West Dunbartonshire Book Week November 2019
- Making Her Mark Launch Event
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Book Week Scotland 2019: Kerry Hudson
- The Big Talk, Men and Mental Health at The Ice Box
- Book launch: The Light Acknowledgers by Gerry Cambridge
- Telling Invents Told Lis Rhodes
- Thomas A Clark: Poet Artist Curator at Creative Converstions
- Charlie Gracie, Donal McLaughlin and Finola Scott CCA
- Mary Irvine: Book Week Scotland 2029 – Events in West Dunbartonshire
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations