Book Event ‘Resurrection Men’ by David Craig
Saturday 6th April, 2019
David Craig will be hosting a book event at Good Press to promote his Glasgow-based debut novel, Resurrection Men. He will be discussing the book, Glasgow in the Victorian era, and reading a short extract from his book. Copies will be on sale, signed on requested.
‘Resurrection Men’, by David Craig. An historical/gothic supernatural mystery set in Victorian Glasgow, published by Elsewhen Press in paperback and ebook format available from Amazon, the publisher, and bookships – visit bit.ly/ResurrectionMen for more information.
A gothic tale of mystery, friendship, tragedy and revenge – an adventure endured by flawed characters of uncertain virtue. Join body snatchers Hunt and Foley as they explore a Victorian Glasgow ruled by a secret society who are ruled in turn by the undead, from the private clubs, townhouses and country manors of the privileged to the dung-choked wynds and overcrowded slums of the poor. But it is a city facing a diabolical conflict of biblical proportions, so tread warily.
All are welcome to attend.
Good Press, 5 St Margaret’s Place, Glasgow G1 5JG
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Poetry Launches CCA – Stephen Watt, Derek Parkes and Mandy Haggith
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- The Glasgow Guild Talks 2019
- Meet the Author, Angela Robb, Fruin Farm
- Joint Book Launch: Tracy Patrick and Fiona Lindsay
- Vincent Price: Master of Menace, Lover of Life + The Abominable Dr Phibes GFT
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Script to Stage Renfrewshire
- Memorial Evening for Janet Paisley CCA
- Bloody Scotland 2019
- Alexandria Writers Open Mic
- Theresa Talbot Creative Writing Workshop
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis Book Launch
- Creative Conversations Inaugural Event Autumn 2019
- The Big Meeting GFT
- The Muse at Avant Garde September 9th, 2019
- Place and Peace: three Scottish PEN writers at Scottish Writers Centre
- Postbox Launch of Issue 2
- Scottish Writers Showcase University of Glasgow 2019