Aye Write 2019! Frank Tallis and Laura Mucha
The Facts of Love
31st Mar 2019 • 6:30PM – 7:30PM
The Mitchell, North Street, Glasgow G3 7DN
Love is a great leveller. Everyone wants love, everyone falls in love, everyone loses love, and everyone knows something of love’s madness.
In The Incurable Romantic, Psychologist Dr Frank Tallis shares the stories of some of his more unusual patients.
For Love Factually, Laura Mucha interviewed hundreds of strangers, from the ages of eight to 95 in more than 40 countries, asking them to share their most personal stories, feelings and insights about love. These intimate conversations raised important questions, such as; Does love at first sight exist? and is monogamy natural?
Tickets: £10 (Transaction fees: £2 online, £2.50 by phone, free in person)
Or buy tickets from our box office on 0141 353 8000
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Autumn Creative Writing Courses – Dr Tawnya Selene Renelle
- Magi Gibson – Audacious Women Festival
- Walking and Writing in the Botanics with Gerry Loose
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Balloch Open Mic returns to Balloch House Hotel
- Poets’ Time, Book Launch
- Book Festival – Govanhill International Festival 2021
- ‘There’s a Problem with Dad’ by Carlos Alba
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Govanhill International Festival 2021
- Scribblers Union Digital Gig Series
- Bloody Scotland – Crime Debut of the Year 2021
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Three Lockdown Poets at Avant Garde
- Independent Bookshop Week 2021
- Tell it slant, Glasgow: Book Launch: A Bird Is Not A Stone.