Aye Write 2019! Frank Tallis and Laura Mucha
The Facts of Love
31st Mar 2019 • 6:30PM – 7:30PM
The Mitchell, North Street, Glasgow G3 7DN
Love is a great leveller. Everyone wants love, everyone falls in love, everyone loses love, and everyone knows something of love’s madness.
In The Incurable Romantic, Psychologist Dr Frank Tallis shares the stories of some of his more unusual patients.
For Love Factually, Laura Mucha interviewed hundreds of strangers, from the ages of eight to 95 in more than 40 countries, asking them to share their most personal stories, feelings and insights about love. These intimate conversations raised important questions, such as; Does love at first sight exist? and is monogamy natural?
Tickets: £10 (Transaction fees: £2 online, £2.50 by phone, free in person)
Or buy tickets from our box office on 0141 353 8000
This section: Aye Write Book Festival 2019, Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- International Women’s Day – #EachforEqual: What Difference Does a Decade Make?
- Roots Festival – An Evening with Wullie, George and Friends
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party
- Evening of Stories and Songs with Kirstin Innes and Outi Smith
- Aye Write 2020: Memoirs and Confessions – Justified Sinners Speakeasy
- Books at the Botanics
- Creative Conversations: Niall O’Gallagher
- It’s Time To Talk About Mental Health – Part Two
- Aye Write:Claudia Hammond, The Art of Rest
- Aye Write: Andrew Greig and Chris Agee
- Paisley Book Festival: Jenny’s Well Press presents: Writers and Rebellion
- Aye Write: Stewart Ennis and Okechuwu Nzelu
- Rootsy Rammy
- The Muse at the Playhouse with Linda Jaxson
- More Than Words – Poetry Night with Imogen Stirling
- Lin Anderson at Weegie Wednesday
- Campire Club Rousing Rebels, Paisley
- Paisley Book Festival: Opening Night: Radical Renfrewshire
- What’s This Script with Jenny Lindsay, Paisley Book Festival
- Poets in the Library – Paisley Book Festival