Best In The West Business Membership Signup: £15 per month
Is your business one of the best in the West?
Pat’s Guide To Glasgow West End want to help you grow your business in the West End.
We only feature the very best in the West. Contact our business help manager Sandy Halliday if you have any questions.
30,000 visitors per month; no point advertising anywhere else. Use the Paypal button below to join now.
* Setup fee £50.
This section: Uncategorized
Filed under: Uncategorized
Best In The West
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- West End Festival 2016: The Moment Keeper, Thistle Gallery, Jackie and Jilly Henderson, 4 – 19 June
- Surf and Turf Exhibition, Thistle Gallery from Saturday April, 23rd 2016.
- Dear Green Place – Exhibition at the Thistle Gallery, Saturday. March 19th– Sunday, April 3rd, 2016
- Bricks 4 Kidz, After school classes St Silas Woodlands
- The Face on the Moon, The Vale, 26 September, 2015.
- Shopping in Glasgow: Vintage Guru Byres Road
- Blair and Sheridan, Gin and Sapphires Event, Saturday 22 August, 2015
- Easter Workshops for Children at Bricks 4 Kidz
- Video History Scotland: DVD Memories of Dumbarton 1940 – 1975
- Bricks 4 Kidz– Children’s Workshops February Half-term 2015
- The Observatory, Nancy Smillie Studio
- Memories of Millport Isle of Cumbrae in the 1920s and 1930s, Video History Scotland
- Clyde Steamer Memories Part 1 DVD Video History Scotland
- Glasgow Shopping: Currie and Quirk Opticians, Byres Road, G12