Albany Readings, 2nd April, 2014
Wednesday, 2nd April, 6.30pm-9pm at The Albany Centre
The event will feature readings by writers, some music, visual art and a (very cheap) bar. The entry fee is £3. Please come along to enjoy excellent new work.
The event is the third in a sequence of 4 that will take place at The Albany Centre on Wednesday evenings.
The final event will take place on April 9th, 6.30pm-9pm.
Feel free to bring friends and publicise these events.
In conjunction with thi wurd new fiction magazine
See you there:
2nd and 9th April.
Doors: 6.30 p.m.
The Albany Learning and Conference Centre,
44 Ashley Street, Woodlands, Glasgow G3 6DS – How to get there
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Helen McClory: Short Story Writer and Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Sonnet Youth #31 Old Hairdressers
- Launch of Glasgow Historical City
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Petticoats and Pinnacles, NLS Kelvinhall
- Dove Tales: Home Front Celtic Connections 2020
- Jolly Beggars Banquet Cheeky Besom Productions
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Benny Lynch Heritage Trail, Calton Bar
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Periodical Publishing with Gerry Cambridge, Joy Hendry & Henry Bell
- Val McDermid Crime Writer – Creative Conversations
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- Are We In A Book – book launch The Dram
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End