Albany Readings, 2nd April, 2014
Wednesday, 2nd April, 6.30pm-9pm at The Albany Centre
The event will feature readings by writers, some music, visual art and a (very cheap) bar. The entry fee is £3. Please come along to enjoy excellent new work.
The event is the third in a sequence of 4 that will take place at The Albany Centre on Wednesday evenings.
The final event will take place on April 9th, 6.30pm-9pm.
Feel free to bring friends and publicise these events.
In conjunction with thi wurd new fiction magazine
See you there:
2nd and 9th April.
Doors: 6.30 p.m.
The Albany Learning and Conference Centre,
44 Ashley Street, Woodlands, Glasgow G3 6DS – How to get there
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Scottish Writers Creative Conversation Showcase
- Researching Scotland’s Mountain Women: National Library of Scotland
- Sonnet Youth Social Club #2
- Book Launch: New Shoots Old Roots (2)
- SEE YOU IN 10 YEARS WRITING COMPETITION for Teenagers
- “Monsters, Process and Mayhem” T.L. Huchu in conversation with Chikodili Emelumadu
- Payback Claire MacLeary
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Creative Pollination: Exploration and Creative Writing Woodlands Community
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- A Celebration of Birds: Sharing stories, memories and hope
- Makar to Makar, Jackie Kay with Imtiaz Dharker and Suzanne Bonnar
- Life is too short online readings and recorded performances
- Historic Significance of Ellisland Farm, Centre for Robert Burns