Albany Readings, 2nd April, 2014
Wednesday, 2nd April, 6.30pm-9pm at The Albany Centre
The event will feature readings by writers, some music, visual art and a (very cheap) bar. The entry fee is £3. Please come along to enjoy excellent new work.
The event is the third in a sequence of 4 that will take place at The Albany Centre on Wednesday evenings.
The final event will take place on April 9th, 6.30pm-9pm.
Feel free to bring friends and publicise these events.
In conjunction with thi wurd new fiction magazine
See you there:
2nd and 9th April.
Doors: 6.30 p.m.
The Albany Learning and Conference Centre,
44 Ashley Street, Woodlands, Glasgow G3 6DS – How to get there
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- The Great Hack Screening and Discussion CCA
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Mary Irvine’s blog: West Dunbartonshire Book Week November 2019
- Making Her Mark Launch Event
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Book Week Scotland 2019: Kerry Hudson
- The Big Talk, Men and Mental Health at The Ice Box
- Book launch: The Light Acknowledgers by Gerry Cambridge
- Telling Invents Told Lis Rhodes
- Thomas A Clark: Poet Artist Curator at Creative Converstions
- Charlie Gracie, Donal McLaughlin and Finola Scott CCA
- Mary Irvine: Book Week Scotland 2029 – Events in West Dunbartonshire
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA
- Libre / To the Four Winds Alliance Francaise Glasgow
- The Siren Awakes Book Launch – Linda Jackson review by Pat Byrne