A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND by Colin Burnett
Order A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND by Colin Burnett
Include your own shout-out, which will be printed in the finished book.
Pre-order A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND for £12.99 (includes UK postage) by following the PayPal link on this page, and include a shout-out which will be printed in the finished book.
Books will be posted on 1st June 2021.
About the Book
Written entirely in East coast Scots A Working Class State of Mind, the debut book by Colin Burnett, brings the everyday reality and language of life in Scotland to the surface.
Colin’s fiction takes themes in the social sciences and animates them in vivid ethnographic portrayals of what it means to be working class in Scotland today.
Delving into the tragic exploits of Aldo as well as his long time suffering best friends Dougie and Craig, the book follows these and other characters as they make their way in a city more divided along class lines than ever before.
When you order A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND by Colin Burnett at its retail price of £9.99 plus £3.00 handling and delivery, you will be able to include a shout-out or similar message in the finished book. You will be supporting debut author Colin Burnett directly by purchasing from the publisher.
Don’t forget to press the RETURN TO SELLER button on the PayPal page after you have paid.
When you complete the PayPal purchase of A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND you will be redirected to a page headed Thank You For Your Purchase. Your shout-out can be up to 140 characters long. You will be asked for your name, the option of your Twitter handle, and your message for inclusion in the book.
MIND! After you’ve bought the book you must click on the RETURN TO SELLER button.
This is what it looks like:
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Bloody Scotland 2021 McIlvanney Prize Long List Announced
- The Owner of the Sea – Richard Price readings and discussion
- Bernard MacLaverty: Glasgow Writer
- Graeme Macrae Burnet – Glasgow Writer
- Glasgow Writers: Theresa Talbot
- Scottish Books Long Weekend
- Meet the Poet: Marcus Slease & Colin Herd
- Balloch Open Mic on Zoom
- Creative Conversations: David Robertson
- Aye Write on Demand 2021
- Before Now – Memoir of a Toerag by Moira McPartlin
- Aye Write 2021 – Celebrating 40 Years of Lanark
- Aye Write A Renewable Energy Revolution
- Aye Write 2021 – How To Stop Fascism, Paul Mason
- Aye Write 2021 – Rodge Glass introduces Fiction Debuts
- Aye Write 2021 – Salena Godden and Courttia Newland – Immersive, Poetic Fiction
- Aye Write 2021 Eco Tips for Your Home and Family
- Aye Write 2021 – Welcome Home Shuggie Bain
- Aye Write 2021 – A Pair of Wildly Compelling Novels
- Maggie O’Farrell and Kate Mosse at Aye Write 2021