A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND by Colin Burnett
Order A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND by Colin Burnett
Include your own shout-out, which will be printed in the finished book.
Pre-order A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND for £12.99 (includes UK postage) by following the PayPal link on this page, and include a shout-out which will be printed in the finished book.
Books will be posted on 1st June 2021.
About the Book
Written entirely in East coast Scots A Working Class State of Mind, the debut book by Colin Burnett, brings the everyday reality and language of life in Scotland to the surface.
Colin’s fiction takes themes in the social sciences and animates them in vivid ethnographic portrayals of what it means to be working class in Scotland today.
Delving into the tragic exploits of Aldo as well as his long time suffering best friends Dougie and Craig, the book follows these and other characters as they make their way in a city more divided along class lines than ever before.
When you order A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND by Colin Burnett at its retail price of £9.99 plus £3.00 handling and delivery, you will be able to include a shout-out or similar message in the finished book. You will be supporting debut author Colin Burnett directly by purchasing from the publisher.
Don’t forget to press the RETURN TO SELLER button on the PayPal page after you have paid.
When you complete the PayPal purchase of A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND you will be redirected to a page headed Thank You For Your Purchase. Your shout-out can be up to 140 characters long. You will be asked for your name, the option of your Twitter handle, and your message for inclusion in the book.
MIND! After you’ve bought the book you must click on the RETURN TO SELLER button.
This is what it looks like:
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- The Feeling Sonnets – Carcanet Book Launch
- Scottish Writers Centre: Playwriting Workshop
- Sma’ Shot Day 2022
- Glasgow Literary Lounge at the Scotia Bar
- The Voyage Out: The Travel Writing Workshop with Linda Jackson
- Stories of Our Worlds – Refugee Festival 2022
- Scottish Writers: Bloomsday Celebration with Christie Williamson
- Film + Q&A: Zev Robinson’s “Feeding the City”
- The Wanderlust Women – three poems
- Book Launch: This Script by Jenny Lindsay
- Creative Conversations: Michael Pederson
- Aye Write: The Kavya Prize
- Aye Write: Graeme Thomson with John Dingwall
- Aye Write: Beyond the Swelkie
- CARLA Book Launch at tell it slant
- All Becomes Art – Poems to Joan Eardley
- Aye Write 2022: Scotland’s future. Gerry Hassan, Joyce McMillan & Prof Tanja Bueltmann chaired by Simon Barrow
- Colonial Seeds / Seedy Social / Community Meal
- Aye Write: MORE FIYA: A Celebration of Black British Poetry with Kayo Chingonyi, Janette Ayachi and Dean Atta
- Aye Write 2022: Introducing Debut Authors