A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND by Colin Burnett
Order A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND by Colin Burnett
Include your own shout-out, which will be printed in the finished book.
Pre-order A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND for £12.99 (includes UK postage) by following the PayPal link on this page, and include a shout-out which will be printed in the finished book.
Books will be posted on 1st June 2021.
About the Book
Written entirely in East coast Scots A Working Class State of Mind, the debut book by Colin Burnett, brings the everyday reality and language of life in Scotland to the surface.
Colin’s fiction takes themes in the social sciences and animates them in vivid ethnographic portrayals of what it means to be working class in Scotland today.
Delving into the tragic exploits of Aldo as well as his long time suffering best friends Dougie and Craig, the book follows these and other characters as they make their way in a city more divided along class lines than ever before.
When you order A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND by Colin Burnett at its retail price of £9.99 plus £3.00 handling and delivery, you will be able to include a shout-out or similar message in the finished book. You will be supporting debut author Colin Burnett directly by purchasing from the publisher.
Don’t forget to press the RETURN TO SELLER button on the PayPal page after you have paid.
When you complete the PayPal purchase of A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND you will be redirected to a page headed Thank You For Your Purchase. Your shout-out can be up to 140 characters long. You will be asked for your name, the option of your Twitter handle, and your message for inclusion in the book.
MIND! After you’ve bought the book you must click on the RETURN TO SELLER button.
This is what it looks like:
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- World Book Night with Denise Mina
- Celebrate Your Story – Workshop with Samina Chaudry
- Open The Door Festival 2021 – Scottish Women’s Writing
- Aye Write 2021 – Pre-Festival Event
- A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND by Colin Burnett
- Wee Nature Fest – Islands of Abandonment
- Sheena Blackhall – Meet the Author
- Slow Nature – Woodlands Community Booklet Launch
- A Year of Workers’ Stories
- Douglas Stuart & Jackie Kay: Shuggie Bain
- Creative Conversations: Lisa Robertson
- At Home Artist’s Talk: GOMA
- Balloch Open Mic: Multi-talented Moira McPartlin
- Poetry – Rizwan Akhtar – jeton d’amour
- Creative Conversations: Shola Von Reinhold
- St Patrick’s Day Special: The Great Irish Songbook
- New Writers Showcase 2020 Scottish Book Trust
- Creative Conversations: Kirstin Innes
- Wild Women International Womens Day 2021