A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND by Colin Burnett
Order A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND by Colin Burnett
Include your own shout-out, which will be printed in the finished book.
Pre-order A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND for £12.99 (includes UK postage) by following the PayPal link on this page, and include a shout-out which will be printed in the finished book.
Books will be posted on 1st June 2021.
About the Book
Written entirely in East coast Scots A Working Class State of Mind, the debut book by Colin Burnett, brings the everyday reality and language of life in Scotland to the surface.
Colin’s fiction takes themes in the social sciences and animates them in vivid ethnographic portrayals of what it means to be working class in Scotland today.
Delving into the tragic exploits of Aldo as well as his long time suffering best friends Dougie and Craig, the book follows these and other characters as they make their way in a city more divided along class lines than ever before.
When you order A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND by Colin Burnett at its retail price of £9.99 plus £3.00 handling and delivery, you will be able to include a shout-out or similar message in the finished book. You will be supporting debut author Colin Burnett directly by purchasing from the publisher.
Don’t forget to press the RETURN TO SELLER button on the PayPal page after you have paid.
When you complete the PayPal purchase of A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND you will be redirected to a page headed Thank You For Your Purchase. Your shout-out can be up to 140 characters long. You will be asked for your name, the option of your Twitter handle, and your message for inclusion in the book.
MIND! After you’ve bought the book you must click on the RETURN TO SELLER button.
This is what it looks like:
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Autumn Creative Writing Courses – Dr Tawnya Selene Renelle
- Magi Gibson – Audacious Women Festival
- Walking and Writing in the Botanics with Gerry Loose
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Balloch Open Mic returns to Balloch House Hotel
- Poets’ Time, Book Launch
- Book Festival – Govanhill International Festival 2021
- ‘There’s a Problem with Dad’ by Carlos Alba
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Govanhill International Festival 2021
- Scribblers Union Digital Gig Series
- Bloody Scotland – Crime Debut of the Year 2021
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Three Lockdown Poets at Avant Garde
- Independent Bookshop Week 2021
- Tell it slant, Glasgow: Book Launch: A Bird Is Not A Stone.