Digging Out A Niche: In Conversation with Graham Lironi and Ian Spring
Graham Lironi will be discussing his recently launched fourth novel, Fake Flowers a surreal crime thriller focused on twin terrorist threats hitting Scotland.
‘An intelligent, original and disturbing new voice’
A L Kennedy.
A L Kennedy.
Ian Spring discusses, The Stone Mirror an original collection of short contemporary Gothic fictions blending fact and fiction, argument and narrative in unusual ways.
When you register for event
You’ll receive an email on May 12th with instructions for joining the chat via Zoom platform. This is a FREE event open to the public. If you have questions contact Rymour Books
You are encouraged to order books from your local independent bookseller or online from www.rymour.co.uk.
- Hallowe’en Witch Market, Britannica Panopticon
- Landscapes Without Figures, The American South West by Ian R. Mitchell
- Scottish Poetry Library: Launch Poetry London 100th edition
- Opening Party – The Landing Hub Refuweegee Fundraiser
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Black Histories on Film at Glasgow Film Theatre 2021
- Talks, The Hunterian, Black History Month 2021
- Cats Protection Jade Carrera Art Event
- Christmas Appeal Benefit – The Primevals
- Listening Party Launch – Jim Byrne’s E.P. ‘4 Country & Folk Songs’
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Publishing Scotland Fiction Showcase
- Folk Wi’ The Patter – Shaun Moore
- African Wall Art and Stories by Lantern Light
- Black History Month, Being A Black Woman in Society Today
- COP26 Glasgow Trade Union and Workers Bloc
- Denise Mina, Creative Conversations
- Nature Stories with Emily Dodd, The Children’s Wood
- BFI London Film Festival 2021 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- French Film Festival UK 2021