Digging Out A Niche: In Conversation with Graham Lironi and Ian Spring
Graham Lironi will be discussing his recently launched fourth novel, Fake Flowers a surreal crime thriller focused on twin terrorist threats hitting Scotland.
‘An intelligent, original and disturbing new voice’
A L Kennedy.
A L Kennedy.
Ian Spring discusses, The Stone Mirror an original collection of short contemporary Gothic fictions blending fact and fiction, argument and narrative in unusual ways.
When you register for event
You’ll receive an email on May 12th with instructions for joining the chat via Zoom platform. This is a FREE event open to the public. If you have questions contact Rymour Books
You are encouraged to order books from your local independent bookseller or online from www.rymour.co.uk.
- The 2022 Booker Prize
- Lapidus Creative Writing with Lesley O’Brien
- Aye Write: Jenni Fagan with Claire Mitchell QC and Zoe Venditozzi Witches of Scotland Podcast
- Book Launch: The Pharmacist by Rachelle Atalla
- Hairspray, Beatson Gin and Sing
- Glasgow South Side Wellbeing Fair
- Vinicombe Street Party 2022
- Modren Makars Launch Event
- Mansfield Park Street Festival
- Glasgow Mela 2022
- Aye Write: Karen Campbell and Nataliya Deleva
- Glasgow West End – Summer Events 2022
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022
- Book Launch: This Script by Jenny Lindsay
- Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Creative Conversations: Michael Pederson
- Aye Write: The Kavya Prize
- Aye Write: Graeme Thomson with John Dingwall
- Particle Wave – Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Aye Write: Beyond the Swelkie