Winter Family Market, The Coach House Trust, Saturday 5 December, 2015
The Coach House Trust Christmas Market
84 Belmont Lane, Kelvinbridge, G12 8EN
Saturday 5th December 2015
10am – 4pm
There will be Arts & Crafts and plants for sale and hot food & drinks. Rock salt and compost will also be on sale.
Order your Christmas Tree and visit Santa’s Grotto
You can also put in your order for your Christmas Tree.
Santa will also be visiting his grotto in Belmont Lane.
Live music from their resident band.
The Coach House Trust
0141 334 6888
2 responses to “Winter Family Market, The Coach House Trust, Saturday 5 December, 2015”
- Jingle All The Way, GFT
- Book Week Scotland 2018 – Events at Arlington Baths Club
- Dance Along Movie, Trolls
- Christmas Shopping, Rags to Riches
- DUNOON FILM FESTIVAL 2018 ANNOUNCES FULL PROGRAMME
- Glasgow Havana Film Festival, CCA 2018
- Night at the Museum, Comics Scotland.
- ‘Neither Oil Nor Water’ book launch Jim Ferguson
- Glasgow’s Big Feed, Govan, 10 – 11 November, 2018
- Open Door Day Centre for Advanced Textiles Glasgow School of Art
- Firework Displays in Glasgow 2018
- Estonia Now at GFT
- Glasgow Havana Film Festival 2018, GFT
- Salsa Networking Event, Havana Glasgow Film Festival CCA
- ‘Unwrapped’ Show at The Thistle Gallery 2018
- Book Week Scotland: In Conversation with Graeme Macrae Burnet, GOMA
- Young Writers, What does it take to be a writer?
- KIDS Guitar Lessons, Glasgow West End + Bearsden
- Christmas Lights Switch On, Glasgow West End
- The Primevals, Winter Initiative Night Shelter Fundraiser, Mono