Winter Family Market, The Coach House Trust, Saturday 5 December, 2015
The Coach House Trust Christmas Market
84 Belmont Lane, Kelvinbridge, G12 8EN
Saturday 5th December 2015
10am – 4pm
There will be Arts & Crafts and plants for sale and hot food & drinks. Rock salt and compost will also be on sale.
Order your Christmas Tree and visit Santa’s Grotto
You can also put in your order for your Christmas Tree.
Santa will also be visiting his grotto in Belmont Lane.
Live music from their resident band.
The Coach House Trust
0141 334 6888
2 responses to “Winter Family Market, The Coach House Trust, Saturday 5 December, 2015”
- ¡Viva! Spanish & Latin American Film Festival 2019 Glasgow Film Theatre
- Femspectives Film Festival Glasgow
- Aye Write 2019 Gaelic Reading and Singing (Family Event)
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Woodlands Community Garden’s 9th Birthday Celebration
- Music Broth Grow With Music Youth Project
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2019
- St Patrick’s Festival Family Fun Day
- Phil Differ: Me OranMor
- In For A Penny, Websters Theatre
- News Hacks, Oran Mor
- Sean McLoughlin: Hail Mary, Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2019
- Rich Hall’s Hoedown Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2019
- Love Music Hate Racism at The Blue Arrow
- Knickerbocker Glory Glasgow University Feminist Society
- Erskine Bike Meet 2019
- Come Dino With Me, Glasgow Botanic Gardens
- Silent Disco Party Parade, The Record Factory
- Women’s Suffrage Exhibition, Govanhill Baths
- The Scottish Homebuilding & Renovating Show Returns to the SEC, Glasgow