Winter Family Market, The Coach House Trust, Saturday 5 December, 2015
The Coach House Trust Christmas Market
84 Belmont Lane, Kelvinbridge, G12 8EN
Saturday 5th December 2015
10am – 4pm
There will be Arts & Crafts and plants for sale and hot food & drinks. Rock salt and compost will also be on sale.
Order your Christmas Tree and visit Santa’s Grotto
You can also put in your order for your Christmas Tree.
Santa will also be visiting his grotto in Belmont Lane.
Live music from their resident band.
The Coach House Trust
0141 334 6888
2 responses to “Winter Family Market, The Coach House Trust, Saturday 5 December, 2015”
- Africa in Motion – I Still Hide To Smoke, GFT
- Calibre, GFT
- St Andrew’s Torch Light Parade Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Havana Film Festival 2018, GFT
- Estonia Now at GFT
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- DUNOON FILM FESTIVAL 2018 ANNOUNCES FULL PROGRAMME
- John Carpenter: Master of Horror at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Samhain Lantern Walk Glasgow
- Decolonising the Speculative: Journeys to African Futures – Africa in Motion 2018
- Afri Adventure, Africa in Motion for Kids, Glasgow
- Annual Charities Xmas Fayre Glasgow
- Christmas Festival at Riverside Museum Glasgow
- Vintage Bus Fayre Glasgow
- The Children’s Wood, Halloween 2018
- Many Singers Many Songs, Maryhill, 24 November, 2018
- West Dunbartonshire Christmas Toy Appeal
- Cultural Diversity Showcase, The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Black History Month
- Glasgow Christmas Lights Switch On
- A night of music and song in support of Cure Claire’s Cancer