Winter Family Market, The Coach House Trust, Saturday 5 December, 2015
The Coach House Trust Christmas Market
84 Belmont Lane, Kelvinbridge, G12 8EN
Saturday 5th December 2015
10am – 4pm
There will be Arts & Crafts and plants for sale and hot food & drinks. Rock salt and compost will also be on sale.
Order your Christmas Tree and visit Santa’s Grotto
You can also put in your order for your Christmas Tree.
Santa will also be visiting his grotto in Belmont Lane.
Live music from their resident band.
The Coach House Trust
0141 334 6888
2 responses to “Winter Family Market, The Coach House Trust, Saturday 5 December, 2015”
- The World I Fell Out Of – Melanie Reid
- Vivian French and The Giant’s Tea Party
- COP26 Global Event In Glasgow – Seeks Volunteers
- Fright Fest Glasgow Film Festival Online 2021
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Janey Godley’s Big Burns Supper Online
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Online Dance Club LGBTI Plus Elders – National Theatre of Scotland
- Opening Celebration Concert – Celtic Connections 2021 Online
- Announcement Full Programme Celtic Connections Online Festival 2021
- Hogmanay Live Event – ‘One singer one song’
- Carlton Studios Crowdfunder Saturdays FB Livestream
- Shaking Hands With Christmas – Brian Whittingham
- Christmas Exhibition 2020 – Compass Gallery
- Festive Concert with Dave Arcari
- Refuweegee Festive Benefit Gig