Winter Family Market, The Coach House Trust, Saturday 5 December, 2015
The Coach House Trust Christmas Market
84 Belmont Lane, Kelvinbridge, G12 8EN
Saturday 5th December 2015
10am – 4pm
There will be Arts & Crafts and plants for sale and hot food & drinks. Rock salt and compost will also be on sale.
Order your Christmas Tree and visit Santa’s Grotto
You can also put in your order for your Christmas Tree.
Santa will also be visiting his grotto in Belmont Lane.
Live music from their resident band.
The Coach House Trust
0141 334 6888
2 responses to “Winter Family Market, The Coach House Trust, Saturday 5 December, 2015”
- WestFest – The Big Weekend
- WOCO Woodlands’ Own Community Festival
- Govanhill Children’s Book Festival
- Piping Live! Family Fun Day
- Scotland on Tour – The Rum Shack, Glasgow
- Break the Cycle of Homelessness with Social Bite
- Occupy! Occupy! Occupy! – graphic novel launch
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Govanhill’s Got Talent
- CINE(STHESIA )- Last Day of the Trams
- Govanhill International Carnival and Parade
- Sea Change Film Festival 2022
- Friends of Peoples Palace & Winter Garden at Glasgow Green Fun Day
- Dance Along Festival: Encanto, Merchant City Festival
- Ashton Lane Stre-EAT FEST
- Curatorial Tour: Glasgow and Slavery, People’s Palace
- A Day Of Fun Inspired by John Byrne
- National Youth Pipe Band of Scotland
- Pitch Perfect at Bloody Scotland 2022
- Roma Sisters Together – Govanhill International Festival