Winter Family Market, The Coach House Trust, Saturday 5 December, 2015
The Coach House Trust Christmas Market
84 Belmont Lane, Kelvinbridge, G12 8EN
Saturday 5th December 2015
10am – 4pm
There will be Arts & Crafts and plants for sale and hot food & drinks. Rock salt and compost will also be on sale.
Order your Christmas Tree and visit Santa’s Grotto
You can also put in your order for your Christmas Tree.
Santa will also be visiting his grotto in Belmont Lane.
Live music from their resident band.
The Coach House Trust
0141 334 6888
2 responses to “Winter Family Market, The Coach House Trust, Saturday 5 December, 2015”
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Stuck in the Suburbs – Refuweegee
- ‘A Handful of Dates’ Africa in Motion Online
- The Atom: A Love Affair GFT watch online
- BAKOSÓ: AFROBEATS DE CUBA FILM – Africa in Motion
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival – Top Documentary Picks for Young People
- Beatson puts fun into fundraising – online quizz
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Glasgow Diet – Documentary on History of Food fundraiser
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Glasgow Window Art Festival – High Street and Saltmarket
- Books at the Botanics