Glasgow On Ice 27 November – 31 December, 2015 George Square, City Centre
Glasgow On Ice
27 November – 31 December, 2015
George Square, City Centre
Scotland’s largest outdoor ice rink is back!
Skate under the stars in Glasgow city centre – 12noon – 10pm weekdays and 10am – 10pm at weekends.
You can also sit back in comfort and enjoy festive food and drink and watch the skaters.
Wrap up warm and enjoy this family friendly event.
- Volunteer Led Bike Ride
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Parents and Toddlers Outside, Woodside Garden, Maryhill
- Bat Walk, Glasgow Green
- The Insect Embassy, Victoria Park
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Clydeside Creative Cafe – Out and About in Clydebank
- Govanhill International Festival 2021
- Arlington @150 – Arlington Baths Club Celebrating 150 Years
- Fun Day – Doon the Watter at Glasgow Green
- Websters Youth Theatre Summer School
- #StreamMyStory Children’s Online Events Summer 2021
- Football Themed Movie Night at Glasgow Green EURO 2020 Fanzone
- Hillhead Summer Arts Academy 2021
- Slow Nature Walk, Woodlands Community
- Wee Write Family Day 2021 Online
- Beginners Bird I.D.
- Little Garden Baby Group – Woodlands Community
- Vivian French and The Giant’s Tea Party
- Winter Art Club for Kids – Paper Bag Portraits