Glasgow On Ice 27 November – 31 December, 2015 George Square, City Centre
Glasgow On Ice
27 November – 31 December, 2015
George Square, City Centre
Scotland’s largest outdoor ice rink is back!
Skate under the stars in Glasgow city centre – 12noon – 10pm weekdays and 10am – 10pm at weekends.
You can also sit back in comfort and enjoy festive food and drink and watch the skaters.
Wrap up warm and enjoy this family friendly event.
- Halloween Window Wanderland Anderston
- Halloween Apocalypse Glasgow
- Window Wanderland – Windows of Wonder Glasgow
- Loch Lomond Faerie Trail, Halloween 2020
- The Haunted Concert Hall
- Glasgow Science Centre Spooktacular 2020
- Science on the Sofa – Activities for Kids
- Fly your flag in Woodlands!
- Woodlands Community Family Cycling Bike Seat and Trailer Taster
- A Very Quiet Street – exploring Glasgow’s history with Zoe Strachan and Louise Welsh
- Govanhill International Festival 2020
- Bike Maintenance Class Woodlands Community
- Edinburgh Book Festival Julia Donaldson, Axel Scheffler and Nick Sharratt
- SEE YOU IN 10 YEARS WRITING COMPETITION for Teenagers
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Do You Remember Marseilles Charity Single
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival – Top Documentary Picks for Young People
- New Life Gym, Maryhill, Glasgow
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End