Tandem at The Tron
Tuesday 5 and Wednesday 6 February, 2019
After selling out their first night on Tuesday 5th February, Tandem Writing Collective are now bringing the show back.
After three years of putting on pub theatre events, their nights of short new theatre and live music are now part of the Tron Theatre 2019 programme!
A further event will take place on TUESDAY 4TH JUNE, 2019 for exciting scratch theatre pieces and live music.
The first event will be co-directed by Braw Fox Theatre’s Amy McKenzie and Jo Rush. Cast and plays to be announced soon.
Established and produced by playwrights, Amy Hawes, Jennifer Adam and Mhairi Quinn, Tandem features tasters of topical new scripts by the three writers, performed script in hand by the best local actors and featuring talented new directors. With a string of successful events spanning 2 years, Tandem comes to the Tron with their celebrated bold new writing and eclectic live music in a relaxed pub environment.
Last seen at Edinburgh’s Formation Festival at Assembly Roxy in July and at Glasgow’s Wee Dram in November, the girls are back with six brand new plays that they have created and critiqued together.
- West End Shop Fronts, Virtual Tour Kelvin Hall
- Dusty Won’t Play at OranMor, West End Festival
- Glasgow Botanic Gardens: 200 Years at West End Festival 2019
- Chicago Websters Theatre
- Big Choir Concert at Cottiers
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Last Tango In Little Titwood West End Festival
- Ida Tamson at OranMor – West End Festival
- Da Capo Alba guitar and mandolin orchestra Cottiers
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- What the Animals Say – Play, Pie and Pint, OranMor
- Dear Dinosaur: T Rex on Tour
- OLIVER! Websters Theatre
- A GOOD NIGHT OUT Websters Theatre
- The Pieman Cometh Oran Mor West End Festival 2019
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Get Your Scots Wirds Oot and Caa Awa!
- Dan Richards Booked! Festival 2019 review Mary Irvine
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- SoundRoutes Singers Live, Cottiers