Tandem at The Tron
Tuesday 5 and Wednesday 6 February, 2019
After selling out their first night on Tuesday 5th February, Tandem Writing Collective are now bringing the show back.
After three years of putting on pub theatre events, their nights of short new theatre and live music are now part of the Tron Theatre 2019 programme!
A further event will take place on TUESDAY 4TH JUNE, 2019 for exciting scratch theatre pieces and live music.
The first event will be co-directed by Braw Fox Theatre’s Amy McKenzie and Jo Rush. Cast and plays to be announced soon.
Established and produced by playwrights, Amy Hawes, Jennifer Adam and Mhairi Quinn, Tandem features tasters of topical new scripts by the three writers, performed script in hand by the best local actors and featuring talented new directors. With a string of successful events spanning 2 years, Tandem comes to the Tron with their celebrated bold new writing and eclectic live music in a relaxed pub environment.
Last seen at Edinburgh’s Formation Festival at Assembly Roxy in July and at Glasgow’s Wee Dram in November, the girls are back with six brand new plays that they have created and critiqued together.
- Creative Conversations – Novelist Jacob Ross
- The Raft Glasgow Film Theatre
- Poetry at Inn Deep
- Aye Write: Louise Welsh Introduces… Temi Oh & Bridget Collins
- Aye Write: Helena Kennedy QC
- Aye Write: Stuart Cosgrove & Ken McNab
- Aye Write: Frank Quitely The Comics That Made Me
- Tracey Thorn at Aye Write
- Open Mic Tuesdays at Queen Margaret Union
- David Keenan and Chris McQueer in Conversation
- Lorna Goodison, Poet Laureate of Jamaica in Conversation with Louise Welsh
- Clochoderick Press Presents an Evening of Poetry and Spoken Word
- Women in Islam Exhibition
- Book Launch: Handle with Care and other stories by Ann MacLaren
- Tandem at The Tron
- OK Fest – Kilmacolm’s Festival of Sound
- Our Time Theatre Group Fundraiser, Websters
- Waiting for Godot, Websters
- Bend It Like Brattbakk, Websters Theatre
- Stepping Out The Musical Websters Theatre