Let’s Eat Glasgow, Restaurant Festival and Pop Up Market 5- 6 Sept 2015
Let’s Eat Glasgow is Scotland’s first restaurant festival and Pop-up market
5th – 6th September / FREE ENTRY
SWG3, 100 Eastvale Pl, Finnieston, Glasgow G3 8QG
Seasonal Produce from 60 of the west coast’s top artisan producers
and butchery demonstrations
Live music and entertainment
Sign up for advance info and early bird tickets on the website: letseatglasgow.co.uk
Pre-sale £5 food vouchers available via: letseatglasgow.bigcartel.com
Let’s Eat Glasgow is celebrating local food and promoting healthy eating.
‘Real Food, Real Folk’ is a co-operative of restaurateurs is planning to promote Glasgow’s food scene and encourage social inclusion through a series of events. Kicking off with Let’s Eat Glasgow.
The new food festival is hoping to impact upon the city’s nutrition problem – all profits will go into education and workshops in deprived areas of the city. Already the chefs are working with after school clubs and parents groups.
Entry to Let’s Eat Glasgow is free. A range of freshly made dishes made by the chefs will be available to buy during the day – costing between £5 – £7.50.
In the evening there will be a Real Food, Real Folk restaurant serving dishes by participating chefs.
One response to “Let’s Eat Glasgow, Restaurant Festival and Pop Up Market 5- 6 Sept 2015”
- Mary Irvine blogging about A Goodbye Lunch
- Hillhead Bookclub Restaurant review Pat Byrne
- Big Feed Street Food Special, Govan
- World Disco Soup, CCA, Glasgow
- La Lanterna West End review by Pat Byrne
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Mother India – A La Carte Menu and Lunch at The Den
- Peter Houghton Art at Eusebi Easter, 2018
- Mother India Glasgow – early evening and lunch menu
- Eusebi – enjoy a lovely Mother’s Day in Glasgow West End
- Mother’s Day 2018 at Leiper’s Attic
- Beefcake Cafe, Anniesland
- Eusebi Valentine’s Day Menu, 2018
- Leiper’s Attic at Cottiers, Pre-theatre Menu 2018
- Valentine’s Day Menu 2018, The Square, Broomhill
- Valentine’s Day in Glasgow – Deal at Greggs
- Just for the lassies – Gaia Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Classrooms for Malawi, Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Celebrate Burns Day at Eusebi, Park Road
- Big Feed Street Social Glasgow 27 -28 January, 2017