StrEAT Glasgow, Launch of Street Food Festival 26 and 27 September, 2015
Monthly Street Food Festival
26 September 2015 to 27 September 2015
The Briggait, 141 Bridgegate, Glasgow G1 5HZ
Street food has been taking off in major cities around the world and now it’s coming to Glasgow. Sure to prove very popular with all the family with a wonderful variety of street food, drinks, activites, live music and market stalls.
The first event will take place over the weekend of September 26 and 27.
Thereafter you can look forward to a monthly event with different styles of street food on offer – plus craft beers and cocktails
12 Noon – 11 p.m.
After six the focus will be on music with acoustic acts including Glasgow’s up and coming talent.
Scottish favourites’ Babu Street Kitchen, Firebird Pizza, Fresh Revolution, Mighty Mexican and Smoak will be featured at the opening event on 26 and 27 September.
The culinary extravaganza will take place in the glass market area inside the fabulous Briggait – so no worries about inclement weather.
2 responses to “StrEAT Glasgow, Launch of Street Food Festival 26 and 27 September, 2015”
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance Fundraiser at Murrayfield
- Looking at Mackintosh’s Masterpiece
- Moments of Resistance by Femspectives
- Iberodocs Lisbon Beat CCA
- Glasgow Film Festival: Master Cheng
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Heroic Losers
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 at CCA
- Dardishi Festival at CCA
- Lost Transmissions, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- The Whistlers, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Jazz On A Summer’s Day
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020, Disco
- Roots Festival – An Evening with Wullie, George and Friends
- Evening of Stories and Songs with Kirstin Innes and Outi Smith
- Aye Write 2020: Memoirs and Confessions – Justified Sinners Speakeasy
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Simple Women presented by Femspectives
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Rocks