StrEAT Glasgow, Launch of Street Food Festival 26 and 27 September, 2015
Monthly Street Food Festival
26 September 2015 to 27 September 2015
The Briggait, 141 Bridgegate, Glasgow G1 5HZ
Street food has been taking off in major cities around the world and now it’s coming to Glasgow. Sure to prove very popular with all the family with a wonderful variety of street food, drinks, activites, live music and market stalls.
The first event will take place over the weekend of September 26 and 27.
Thereafter you can look forward to a monthly event with different styles of street food on offer – plus craft beers and cocktails
12 Noon – 11 p.m.
After six the focus will be on music with acoustic acts including Glasgow’s up and coming talent.
Scottish favourites’ Babu Street Kitchen, Firebird Pizza, Fresh Revolution, Mighty Mexican and Smoak will be featured at the opening event on 26 and 27 September.
The culinary extravaganza will take place in the glass market area inside the fabulous Briggait – so no worries about inclement weather.
2 responses to “StrEAT Glasgow, Launch of Street Food Festival 26 and 27 September, 2015”
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Samhain: fire and jam session Halloween, North Kelvin Meadow
- Let’s Go Green Family Day Kelvin Hall
- Art Exhibition at The Arlington Baths Club
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Halloween at OranMor
- Wine Tasting Party at The Lansdowne
- A Gift to Glasgow from New York, The Hunterian
- French Film Festival GFT 2019
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2019 Glasgow
- Cancer Support Scotland Christmas Fayre 2019
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall
- Mòd 2019 CCA
- Return to Tuscany 2019
- Pat Byrne’s blog: Last week was quite a week
- Glasgow’s Welcome University of Glasgow
- SAFR Takeover/The Primevals/The Reverse Cowgirls
- Mòd 2019: Gaelic Conversation Café Public CCA