Let’s Eat Glasgow, Restaurant Festival and Pop Up Market 5- 6 Sept 2015
Let’s Eat Glasgow is Scotland’s first restaurant festival and Pop-up market
5th – 6th September / FREE ENTRY
SWG3, 100 Eastvale Pl, Finnieston, Glasgow G3 8QG
Seasonal Produce from 60 of the west coast’s top artisan producers
and butchery demonstrations
Live music and entertainment
Sign up for advance info and early bird tickets on the website: letseatglasgow.co.uk
Pre-sale £5 food vouchers available via: letseatglasgow.bigcartel.com
Let’s Eat Glasgow is celebrating local food and promoting healthy eating.
‘Real Food, Real Folk’ is a co-operative of restaurateurs is planning to promote Glasgow’s food scene and encourage social inclusion through a series of events. Kicking off with Let’s Eat Glasgow.
The new food festival is hoping to impact upon the city’s nutrition problem – all profits will go into education and workshops in deprived areas of the city. Already the chefs are working with after school clubs and parents groups.
Entry to Let’s Eat Glasgow is free. A range of freshly made dishes made by the chefs will be available to buy during the day – costing between £5 – £7.50.
In the evening there will be a Real Food, Real Folk restaurant serving dishes by participating chefs.
One response to “Let’s Eat Glasgow, Restaurant Festival and Pop Up Market 5- 6 Sept 2015”
- Opening Party – The Landing Hub Refuweegee Fundraiser
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Feeding the City – screening and panel discussion
- Black Histories on Film at Glasgow Film Theatre 2021
- Cats Protection Jade Carrera Art Event
- Christmas Appeal Benefit – The Primevals
- Folk Wi’ The Patter – Shaun Moore
- African Wall Art and Stories by Lantern Light
- Black History Month, Being A Black Woman in Society Today
- COP26 Glasgow Trade Union and Workers Bloc
- BFI London Film Festival 2021 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- French Film Festival UK 2021
- October Break Free Food Giveaway Glasgow’s East End
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Tanna Slamma Ding Dong, Tannahill Arts Festival
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- The Children’s Wood – Nicola Davies with Readings and Screening
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- West End Festival 2021
- Family Weekender at Websters