WORD PLAY @ the Tron, Wednesday 5th March, 2014
WORD PLAY is in its usual home this Wednesday 5th March 2014, Tron Theatre, 68 Trongate, G1 5HB Glasgow. from 8-late.
Theme – ‘Dreamscapes and Mandrakes’
Featured Artist – Musician – Al Fleming
Brought to you with the usual verve and enthusiasm.
WORD PLAY offers an open mic opportunity created by the WORD FACTORY. An event, to showcase work, whilst also providing a chance to participate.
£2 donation towards hire costs etc. All performers should rehearse their work and time their presentation prior to appearance. Please ensure your material will suit a mixed audience.
Slots are restricted to 5 mins max per person, (readers can gauge this by preparing about 3 or 4 short poems or just over 2 pages of typed prose). This limit will be implemented with joyous resolve.
Participation is welcomed from old hands and novices.
Contact Marc @ firstname.lastname@example.org
We are all special people and this month we celebrate this in extravagant fashion, music, word and action. Come along and join the fun.
The regular group meetings are held in the Tron Theatre from 1-3.30 on Friday afternoons. New members are always welcome.
63 Trongate, G1 5HB Glasgow,
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- Are We In A Book – book launch The Dram
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- The Great Hack Screening and Discussion CCA
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Mary Irvine’s blog: West Dunbartonshire Book Week November 2019
- Making Her Mark Launch Event
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Book Week Scotland 2019: Kerry Hudson
- The Big Talk, Men and Mental Health at The Ice Box
- Book launch: The Light Acknowledgers by Gerry Cambridge
- Telling Invents Told Lis Rhodes
- Thomas A Clark: Poet Artist Curator at Creative Converstions
- Charlie Gracie, Donal McLaughlin and Finola Scott CCA
- Mary Irvine: Book Week Scotland 2029 – Events in West Dunbartonshire