Women Making A Show Of Themselves, Glasgow Women’s Library
July 16 @ 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Also 30th July, 6pm to 7.30pm
Comedy and Drama workshops as part of our Sex in the Women’s Library season.
The raw materials for these workshops are our lives, warts and all. Explore, in a safe and inspiring space, your thoughts, feelings and experiences of sex. Create drama and comedy about a subject that’s both media fodder and taboo territory.
No drama or comedy experience necessary, just come along and work with their wonderful facilitator and let’s make a show of ourselves.
As part of The Wellcome Collection’s Sexology Season they will be offering a feast of fact and fiction all about sex to explore and enjoy. Full details: Wellcome Collection/Sexology Season
All the Sex in the Women’s Library workshops are free to attend and open to women only (trans-inclusive).
Glasgow Women’s Library
23 Landressy Street, Glasgow, G40 1BP
T: 0141 550 2267
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Autumn Creative Writing Courses – Dr Tawnya Selene Renelle
- Magi Gibson – Audacious Women Festival
- Walking and Writing in the Botanics with Gerry Loose
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Balloch Open Mic returns to Balloch House Hotel
- Poets’ Time, Book Launch
- Book Festival – Govanhill International Festival 2021
- ‘There’s a Problem with Dad’ by Carlos Alba
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Govanhill International Festival 2021
- Scribblers Union Digital Gig Series
- Bloody Scotland – Crime Debut of the Year 2021
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Three Lockdown Poets at Avant Garde
- Independent Bookshop Week 2021
- Tell it slant, Glasgow: Book Launch: A Bird Is Not A Stone.