Women Making A Show Of Themselves, Glasgow Women’s Library
July 16 @ 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Also 30th July, 6pm to 7.30pm
Comedy and Drama workshops as part of our Sex in the Women’s Library season.
The raw materials for these workshops are our lives, warts and all. Explore, in a safe and inspiring space, your thoughts, feelings and experiences of sex. Create drama and comedy about a subject that’s both media fodder and taboo territory.
No drama or comedy experience necessary, just come along and work with their wonderful facilitator and let’s make a show of ourselves.
As part of The Wellcome Collection’s Sexology Season they will be offering a feast of fact and fiction all about sex to explore and enjoy. Full details: Wellcome Collection/Sexology Season
All the Sex in the Women’s Library workshops are free to attend and open to women only (trans-inclusive).
Glasgow Women’s Library
23 Landressy Street, Glasgow, G40 1BP
T: 0141 550 2267
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- An Evening with Mary Irvine – ‘My Greek Love Affair’
- Creative Conversations: Abir Mukherjee – Crime Novelist
- Penetrate: Translate Reading Group: Five Measures of Expatriation by Vahni Capildeo CCA
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Woodlands Community Gardens, Storytelling Circle ‘Tell A Story’ Workshop
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Dove Tales: Dia de los Muertos
- Irene Lebeter, Meet the Author, Fruin Fam
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall
- From Lens to Pen, Finnieston
- Creative Conversations: Robert Alan Jamieson – Shetlandic Poet and Translator
- Sloot – it’s Oot!!! – Book Launch with Ian Macpherson
- Glasgow’s Welcome University of Glasgow
- Bearing Witness: the state of journalism and press freedom across the globe
- James McCune Smith Memorial Lecture Black History Month 2019 University of Glasgow
- Black Abolitionists in Scotland, Black History Month 2019
- PURGATORY Dante’s Divine Trilogy Part Two by Alasdair Gray
- Creative Conversations Sara Sheridan
- Professor J. Edward Chamberlin National Poetry Day University of Glasgow
- Poets Tony Walsh and Stephen James Smith at Cottiers
- LUX Scotland presents: where did we land Fi Dem 1 and 11