Valentine’s Day, 2016. Mother India,
Glasgow’s Love Affair With Curry
Romance may be in the air, but you don’t really need someone special in your life to enjoy yourself at this time of year. You can still indulge your love of Indian cuisine with your friends at Mother India
You will find fabulous food from the regular menu with no inflated ‘Valentine’s Day’ prices and your favourite tipple at no exorbitant expense.
Mother India in Westminster Terrace will be in full swing during Valentine’s Weekend, so best to book early. The only thing that’s special about the menu is the food!
What about Ginger Crab and Prawn Dosa for starters, perhaps followed with Smeena’s Slow Chicken Curry, Green Chilli, Tomatoes and Onions cooked for hours with a touch of olive oil and simmered with whole spices? Table for two perhaps?
You can also choose from the Mother India Group’s other restaurants:
Perfect for sharing with a Twist on Tapas
1355 Argyle St, Glasgow G3 8AD
Telephone:0141 339 9145
Takeaway from the deli – or dine in at The Den
Right beside Mother India’s Cafe, across the road from Kelvingrove Art Galleries. Mother India’s chefs will prepare your take away food to the same high standards in full or Tapas sized portions. Or pick up the ingredients and cook your own meal from scratch.
1347 Argyle Street,
Glasgow G3 8AD
Telephhone 0141 334 3815
Deli with a difference
Offering ‘food less ordinary’ that Mother India is renowned for – for you to enjoy at home or at work. Also caters for special parties.
New Kirk Rd, Bearsden, Glasgow G61 3SJ
0141 942 3643
Love Poems & Stories
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Mother India, Mother India’s Cafe, Dining In and The Lansdowne
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Mother India Menu Sitting In The Den
- Three Course February Menu – Eusebi
- Mother India Festive Season Takeaway Menus
- World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland
- Cottiers – Book a Table
- Glasgow West End Restaurants – Eat Out to Help Out
- Tchai Ovna House of Tea Takeaway
- Mother India – Glasgow
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Celebrating Women – Fundraiser at Eusebi
- Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers