The Word Factory, The Tron, Every Friday 1 p.m.
Regular creative writing workshop, where participants prepare material for a monthly open mic event, Word Play.
The Tron Theatre
Friday 23 October – Friday 4 December, 2015
1 p.m. – 3.30 p.m.
Telephone: 0141 552 4267
WORD PLAY events are innovative spoken word opportunities working to a novel theme, where visiting musicians and performers find a genuine welcome. Everyone is invited to take part in the evening, showcasing work, be it poetry, prose or music. The Word Factory will also perform themed work as a group at some point during the evening.
New members are welcome to the Word Factory group which meets on Fridays between 1pm and 3pm at the Tron.
63 Trongate, Glasgow, G1 5HB
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Fessen/Reared New Poetry Collection by Lesley Benzie, Book Launch
- Poetry Slam – Open to All – The Tron
- Dardishi Festival at CCA
- The IASSIDD Exhibition ProjectAbility
- International Women’s Day – #EachforEqual: What Difference Does a Decade Make?
- Roots Festival – An Evening with Wullie, George and Friends
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party
- Evening of Stories and Songs with Kirstin Innes and Outi Smith
- Aye Write 2020: Memoirs and Confessions – Justified Sinners Speakeasy
- Books at the Botanics
- Creative Conversations: Niall O’Gallagher
- It’s Time To Talk About Mental Health – Part Two
- Aye Write:Claudia Hammond, The Art of Rest
- Aye Write: Andrew Greig and Chris Agee
- Paisley Book Festival: Jenny’s Well Press presents: Writers and Rebellion
- Aye Write: Stewart Ennis and Okechuwu Nzelu
- Rootsy Rammy
- The Muse at the Playhouse with Linda Jaxson
- More Than Words – Poetry Night with Imogen Stirling
- Lin Anderson at Weegie Wednesday