The Raven’s Song, tell it slant, 30 July, 2015
Join Nalini Paul for the launch of The Raven’s Song, poems inspired by raven and crow myths from Orkney, Shetland and Canada; and beautifully illustrated by Catherine Hiley.
Hear some poems, meet the artist, and buy a book.
Bring your own bottle, £3 corkage.
(Note that there are two launches: Edinburgh: WordPower Books, 28th July, 6.30pm; and Glasgow: Tell it Slant/Project Coffee, 30th July, 7 for 7.30pm.
Tell it Slant/Project Coffee, 134 Renfrew Street, Glasgow,
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021
- Scottish Writers Christmas Speakeasy 2021
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: Interview with Evelyn Lawrie
- Book launch: Like A Tree Walking by Vahni Capildeo
- Community Ownership – Assets or Liabilities Online Discussion
- Creative Conversations: Apphia Campbell
- Book Launch: Wild Women Of A Certain Age, Magi Gibson
- Poetry and the Climate Crisis: Scotland and India
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- GWL – Walking Tour with Denise Mina
- Book Week Scotland: Writing Trumpet with Jackie Kay
- Book Week Scotland – Built Upon the Rock SWC
- COP26: A Radical Act of Love, Arborescence
- Calton Ceilidh anthology by Ruby McCann
- COP26: Towards Net Zero – speakers and discussion
- Climate Emergency Newsroom, University of Glasgow
- Samantha Walton Creative Conversations