The Raven’s Song, tell it slant, 30 July, 2015
Join Nalini Paul for the launch of The Raven’s Song, poems inspired by raven and crow myths from Orkney, Shetland and Canada; and beautifully illustrated by Catherine Hiley.
Hear some poems, meet the artist, and buy a book.
Bring your own bottle, £3 corkage.
(Note that there are two launches: Edinburgh: WordPower Books, 28th July, 6.30pm; and Glasgow: Tell it Slant/Project Coffee, 30th July, 7 for 7.30pm.
Tell it Slant/Project Coffee, 134 Renfrew Street, Glasgow,
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Autumn Creative Writing Courses – Dr Tawnya Selene Renelle
- Magi Gibson – Audacious Women Festival
- Walking and Writing in the Botanics with Gerry Loose
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Balloch Open Mic returns to Balloch House Hotel
- Poets’ Time, Book Launch
- Book Festival – Govanhill International Festival 2021
- ‘There’s a Problem with Dad’ by Carlos Alba
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Govanhill International Festival 2021
- Scribblers Union Digital Gig Series
- Bloody Scotland – Crime Debut of the Year 2021
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Three Lockdown Poets at Avant Garde
- Independent Bookshop Week 2021
- Tell it slant, Glasgow: Book Launch: A Bird Is Not A Stone.