The Lansdowne – restaurant reopening
The Lansdowne, 7A Lansdowne Crescent, Glasgow G20 6NQ
To Book Telephone 0141 334 4653
The Lansdowne Menu
The Lansdowne has reopened with Head Chef Amit Kumat Sharma at the helm.
As with many businesses in hospitality, The Lansdowne, had to close during Covid-19, to withstand the economic shock of the pandemic, and preserve the restaurant for the future.
Chef Amit Kumat Sharma says “It’s great to be back open and seeing so main familiar faces back at the restaurant and welcoming new customers too. We have a few new dishes that will keep you coming back for more.”
In 2019 Mother India relaunched The Lansdowne, retaining its long-standing tradition as a meet up spot for casual dining and drinks in the heart of the West End of Glasgow. The Lansdowne menu is famous for its tapas concept. Small and medium plates form an extensive but freshly produced menu, makes it a wonderful sharing experience. Enjoy Mumbai street food fused with favourite classics. It’s fantastic to see the restaurant reopening in April, 2022.
Monir Mohammed, Director Mother India says “I have full trust in Chef Amit Sharma, as he loves food and creating new dishes. He is as obsessed with quality food, produce and service, just like me.”
The familiar layout of this basement venue has been lovingly restored with large tables of group dining and cosy booths for quiet conversation. At the back of the venue is our hidden gem, a large bright conservatory known as the Glasshouse.
The staff are both affable and efficient aiming to ensure your visit to The Lansdowne is a pleasant event.
The Lansdowne can also accommodate private function for up to 60 people
To book call 0141 334 4553 or visit Mother India’s website
The Lansdowne Menu
- Black Pudding Day
- The Nancy Smillie Shop – Glasgow West End
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Arthur’s Christmas Tale in aid of Shelter Scotland
- Glasgow Film Festival – Year of Celebration
- Winter at Secession Bar, Websters
- Mother India – Glasgow
- Christmas Concert, Child Bereavement, Cottiers
- Artists’ Christmas Fayre
- Global Climate Change in September and October 2023
- Without Verona Walls at Websters
- Stage and Screen Exhibition at The Hunterian
- Scottish Women’s Convention – STEMinism
- Reclaim the River, Poetry and Music
- Voicebeat 21st Anniversary Concert
- Spooky Walk at Glasgow Green
- Panopticon Halloween Market
- Clann An Drumma, St Andrews Night, Cottiers
- Diana Devlin at Avant Garde
- Take 2: Puffin Rock and the New Friends