SWC: Publishing and Performing Your Poetry, 31 March, 2015
Tuesday 31st March 2015; 6.30 – 8.30pm
Scottish Book Trust Writing Seminars: Publishing and Performing Your Poetry
March 31st The Scottish Book Trust Writing Seminars are aimed at writers with an interest in publication; they offer advice from industry experts on various aspects of the process.
This seminar will explore the different ways in which poets can reach an audience, and will overview the best approach to take when submitting work to publishers; the panel will include Maurice Riordan (Editor at Poetry Review), Neil Astley (Editor at Bloodaxe Books), and Rachel McCrum (Poet, Performer, Promoter, and one half of Rally and Broad).
For more information, and to make a booking, please visit the Scottish Book Trust’s webpage or contact email@example.com.
Tickets: £2. Free to SWC members.
CCA 350 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3JD
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Publishing Scotland Fiction Showcase
- Folk Wi’ The Patter – Shaun Moore
- Black History Month, Being A Black Woman in Society Today
- Talks, The Hunterian, Black History Month 2021
- Denise Mina, Creative Conversations
- Nature Stories with Emily Dodd, The Children’s Wood
- Scottish Ensemble Common Sound at Cottiers
- Tanna Slamma Ding Dong, Tannahill Arts Festival
- The Children’s Wood – Nicola Davies with Readings and Screening
- Atlantic Slavery Glasgow ‘Hidden in Plain Sight’
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: Dora Wright
- Graeme Macrae Burnet – Glasgow Writer
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Autumn Creative Writing Courses – Dr Tawnya Selene Renelle
- Magi Gibson – Audacious Women Festival
- Walking and Writing in the Botanics with Gerry Loose