Shambolic Friday 31 October, 2014 The Project Cafe – 7 p.m.
Friday 31 October, 2014
The Project Cafe – 7 p.m.
They say that Val Doonican Rocks – But Gently! tore up the rule book after the bland musical orthodoxies of the nineteen sixties.
We like to think DisComBoBuLaTe did the same for literature.
But DisComBoBuLaTe metamorphosed – at precisely 8.27pm on Friday Sept 26th – into Shambolic, hosted by transsexual Icelandic double act Ian Macphersondottir.
Free-ish. Bring Your Own Bottle. Corkage £2.00. Pizza £4.00 from 6pm.
Open spots welcome. But please don’t do what Portia Crump did last time. It just ruins it for everyone else.
The Project Cafe
134 Renfrew Street, Glasgow G3 6ST
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event
- Stay at Home Literary Fringe Festival
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Zoom Event – A reading and Q&A with renowned poet Peter Gizzi
- Aye Write – Big Book Weekend Virtual Festival
- From Glasgow to Saturn Issue 44 – read online
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Creative Conversations Zoom Event Will Harris
- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A DANCING ANIMAL poem by Brian Whittingham
- Creative Conversations – Dean Atta Virtual Format Monday 20 April, 2020
- Future Stories – Scottish Book Trust
- ‘the lactic acid in the calves of your despair’ poetry collection by Ali Whitelock
- New Collection of Poems: Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson
- The Clearing: A memoir of art, family and mental health by Samantha Clark
- The Siren Awakes – memoir by Linda Jackson
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson