Shambolic Friday 31 October, 2014 The Project Cafe – 7 p.m.
Friday 31 October, 2014
The Project Cafe – 7 p.m.
They say that Val Doonican Rocks – But Gently! tore up the rule book after the bland musical orthodoxies of the nineteen sixties.
We like to think DisComBoBuLaTe did the same for literature.
But DisComBoBuLaTe metamorphosed – at precisely 8.27pm on Friday Sept 26th – into Shambolic, hosted by transsexual Icelandic double act Ian Macphersondottir.
Free-ish. Bring Your Own Bottle. Corkage £2.00. Pizza £4.00 from 6pm.
Open spots welcome. But please don’t do what Portia Crump did last time. It just ruins it for everyone else.
The Project Cafe
134 Renfrew Street, Glasgow G3 6ST
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Thomas A Clark: Poet Artist Curator at Creative Converstions
- Charlie Gracie, Donal McLaughlin and Finola Scott CCA
- Mary Irvine: Book Week Scotland 2029 – Events in West Dunbartonshire
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA
- Libre / To the Four Winds Alliance Francaise Glasgow
- The Siren Awakes Book Launch – Linda Jackson review by Pat Byrne
- Publishing Scotland: Book Week Scotland 2019
- Book Week Scotland 2019
- Write Lines with In Motion Theatre. Book Week Scotland 2019
- Ghost Signs of Glasgow, Glasgow City Heritage Trust
- Words and Music: The Sound of Young Scotland
- Express Yourself Halloween Party 2019 Project Cafe
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Dove Tales: Dia de los Muertos
- Night of Scripts, Music and Song
- Penetrate: Translate Reading Group: Five Measures of Expatriation by Vahni Capildeo CCA
- Adura Onashile: Artist and Playwright, Creative Conversations
- Short Story Collection with Adam McNelis, Glasgow Literary Lounge
- Webinair: How to talk to children about Climate Change