Richard Holloway, Creative Conversatons
University Chapel, West Quadrangle, Main Building Gilmorehill Campus, University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ
Monday, 24 September, 2018
1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
As part of the on-going Creative Conversation speaker series, writer, memoirist, broadcaster and theologian Richard Holloway comes to University of Glasgow campus to chat about his writing.
Richard Holloway was Bishop of Edinburgh and Primus of the Scottish Episcopal Church. He is a fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh and a former Gresham Professor of Divinity and Chairman of the Joint Board of the Scottish Arts Council and Scottish Screen.
His books include: On Forgiveness, Looking in the Distance, Godless Morality and the Saint and Leaving Alexandria, which won the PEN/Ackerley Prize 2013 and was shortlisted for the Orwell Prize 2013.
He has written for many newspapers including The Guardian, Observer and Herald and has presented BBC television and radio programmes.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- Creative Conversation: Kate Charlesworth, Illustrator and Writer
- Helen McClory: Short Story Writer and Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Sonnet Youth #31 Old Hairdressers
- Launch of Glasgow Historical City
- Petticoats and Pinnacles, NLS Kelvinhall
- Dove Tales: Home Front Celtic Connections 2020
- Jolly Beggars Banquet Cheeky Besom Productions
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Benny Lynch Heritage Trail, Calton Bar
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Periodical Publishing with Gerry Cambridge, Joy Hendry & Henry Bell
- Val McDermid Crime Writer – Creative Conversations
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- Are We In A Book – book launch The Dram
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations