Richard Holloway, Creative Conversatons
University Chapel, West Quadrangle, Main Building Gilmorehill Campus, University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ
Monday, 24 September, 2018
1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
As part of the on-going Creative Conversation speaker series, writer, memoirist, broadcaster and theologian Richard Holloway comes to University of Glasgow campus to chat about his writing.
Richard Holloway was Bishop of Edinburgh and Primus of the Scottish Episcopal Church. He is a fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh and a former Gresham Professor of Divinity and Chairman of the Joint Board of the Scottish Arts Council and Scottish Screen.
His books include: On Forgiveness, Looking in the Distance, Godless Morality and the Saint and Leaving Alexandria, which won the PEN/Ackerley Prize 2013 and was shortlisted for the Orwell Prize 2013.
He has written for many newspapers including The Guardian, Observer and Herald and has presented BBC television and radio programmes.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival
- Paisley Book Festival – A Kist of Thistles
- The Burns Supper Addressed Burns Centre University of Glasgow
- Hannah Lavery Creative Conversations
- The World I Fell Out Of – Melanie Reid
- Vivian French and The Giant’s Tea Party
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again
- Balloch House Hotel Open Mic (in abeyance)
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: A Year to Remember – or forget..
- Book Launch: Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson
- Damian Barr, Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations: Anuradha Roy