Red Squirrel Press: Poets Read from New Publications
Tuesday, 9 October, 2018 – 7 p.m.
The Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew Street, G3 6ST
Red Squirrel Press invites you to join them in supporting new writing with the launch of three new publications from writers Brian Whittingham, Matthew Macdonald and Mary Johnston.
Entry to this event is free.
Red Squirrel Press is an independent publisher based in Northumberland. It was founded in April 2006 by Sheila Wakefield and has published over 130 titles to date, including full collections and pamphlets of poetry, with many more in production.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- An Evening with Mary Irvine – ‘My Greek Love Affair’
- Creative Conversations: Abir Mukherjee – Crime Novelist
- Penetrate: Translate Reading Group: Five Measures of Expatriation by Vahni Capildeo CCA
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Woodlands Community Gardens, Storytelling Circle ‘Tell A Story’ Workshop
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Dove Tales: Dia de los Muertos
- Irene Lebeter, Meet the Author, Fruin Fam
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall
- From Lens to Pen, Finnieston
- Creative Conversations: Robert Alan Jamieson – Shetlandic Poet and Translator
- Sloot – it’s Oot!!! – Book Launch with Ian Macpherson
- Glasgow’s Welcome University of Glasgow
- Bearing Witness: the state of journalism and press freedom across the globe
- James McCune Smith Memorial Lecture Black History Month 2019 University of Glasgow
- Black Abolitionists in Scotland, Black History Month 2019
- PURGATORY Dante’s Divine Trilogy Part Two by Alasdair Gray
- Creative Conversations Sara Sheridan
- Professor J. Edward Chamberlin National Poetry Day University of Glasgow
- Poets Tony Walsh and Stephen James Smith at Cottiers
- LUX Scotland presents: where did we land Fi Dem 1 and 11