Red Squirrel Press: Poets Read from New Publications
Tuesday, 9 October, 2018 – 7 p.m.
The Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew Street, G3 6ST
Red Squirrel Press invites you to join them in supporting new writing with the launch of three new publications from writers Brian Whittingham, Matthew Macdonald and Mary Johnston.
Entry to this event is free.
Red Squirrel Press is an independent publisher based in Northumberland. It was founded in April 2006 by Sheila Wakefield and has published over 130 titles to date, including full collections and pamphlets of poetry, with many more in production.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- In Focus: 16 Years: Gigs in Scotland 1974 – 1990 Online Book Launch
- Creative Conversations: Homi K Bhabha
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- Fury by David Morley – Carcanet Press Online Book Launch
- The History of Scottish Pen – Online
- Creative Conversations: Jemma Neville
- Creative Conversations: Nicholson Baker
- Creative Conversations: Andrew O’Hagan
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Kayus Bankole & Kei Miller: Edinburgh Book Festival
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Online
- Glasgow Women’s Library Bold Types Writing Competition
- A Very Quiet Street – exploring Glasgow’s history with Zoe Strachan and Louise Welsh
- Edinburgh Book Festival: Richard Holloway
- Celebrating Ten Years of Woodlands Community Garden
- Hannah Lavery, Govanhill Book Festival
- Edinburgh Book Festival – Kirstin Innes: Who is Clio Campbell?
- Edinburgh Book Festival James Tait Black Prizes