Project Cafe, Open Mic Friday, October 10 at 5:30pm
Project Cafe, Open Mic
Friday, October 10 at 5:30pm
Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew St, G3 6ST
Tell It Slant poetry bookshop, inside the Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew St, G3 6ST.
The open mic runs from 5.30pm and is for writers, musicians, storytellers, performance and spoken word artists to share their work., hosted in turn by Tell It Slant (the resident Poetry Bookshop) and the band Watermelon Moon.
This culminates on the last Friday of every month in
DiCoMBoBuLaTe, a showcase of new work by emerging and established writers hosted by comedian and writer Ian Macpherson.
BYOB. Corkage £2.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021
- Scottish Writers Christmas Speakeasy 2021
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: Interview with Evelyn Lawrie
- Book launch: Like A Tree Walking by Vahni Capildeo
- Community Ownership – Assets or Liabilities Online Discussion
- Creative Conversations: Apphia Campbell
- Book Launch: Wild Women Of A Certain Age, Magi Gibson
- Poetry and the Climate Crisis: Scotland and India
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- GWL – Walking Tour with Denise Mina
- Book Week Scotland: Writing Trumpet with Jackie Kay
- Book Week Scotland – Built Upon the Rock SWC
- COP26: A Radical Act of Love, Arborescence
- Calton Ceilidh anthology by Ruby McCann
- COP26: Towards Net Zero – speakers and discussion
- Climate Emergency Newsroom, University of Glasgow
- Samantha Walton Creative Conversations