Project Cafe, Open Mic Friday, October 10 at 5:30pm
Project Cafe, Open Mic
Friday, October 10 at 5:30pm
Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew St, G3 6ST
Tell It Slant poetry bookshop, inside the Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew St, G3 6ST.
The open mic runs from 5.30pm and is for writers, musicians, storytellers, performance and spoken word artists to share their work., hosted in turn by Tell It Slant (the resident Poetry Bookshop) and the band Watermelon Moon.
This culminates on the last Friday of every month in
DiCoMBoBuLaTe, a showcase of new work by emerging and established writers hosted by comedian and writer Ian Macpherson.
BYOB. Corkage £2.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Autumn Creative Writing Courses – Dr Tawnya Selene Renelle
- Magi Gibson – Audacious Women Festival
- Walking and Writing in the Botanics with Gerry Loose
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Balloch Open Mic returns to Balloch House Hotel
- Poets’ Time, Book Launch
- Book Festival – Govanhill International Festival 2021
- ‘There’s a Problem with Dad’ by Carlos Alba
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Govanhill International Festival 2021
- Scribblers Union Digital Gig Series
- Bloody Scotland – Crime Debut of the Year 2021
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Three Lockdown Poets at Avant Garde
- Independent Bookshop Week 2021
- Tell it slant, Glasgow: Book Launch: A Bird Is Not A Stone.