Project Cafe, Open Mic Friday, October 10 at 5:30pm
Project Cafe, Open Mic
Friday, October 10 at 5:30pm
Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew St, G3 6ST
Tell It Slant poetry bookshop, inside the Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew St, G3 6ST.
The open mic runs from 5.30pm and is for writers, musicians, storytellers, performance and spoken word artists to share their work., hosted in turn by Tell It Slant (the resident Poetry Bookshop) and the band Watermelon Moon.
This culminates on the last Friday of every month in
DiCoMBoBuLaTe, a showcase of new work by emerging and established writers hosted by comedian and writer Ian Macpherson.
BYOB. Corkage £2.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Express Yourself Halloween Party 2019 Project Cafe
- Mary Miller, Author, on Jane Haining – a life of love and courage
- An Evening with Mary Irvine – ‘My Greek Love Affair’
- Creative Conversations: Abir Mukherjee – Crime Novelist
- Penetrate: Translate Reading Group: Five Measures of Expatriation by Vahni Capildeo CCA
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Woodlands Community Gardens, Storytelling Circle ‘Tell A Story’ Workshop
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Dove Tales: Dia de los Muertos
- Irene Lebeter, Meet the Author, Fruin Fam
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall
- From Lens to Pen, Finnieston
- Creative Conversations: Robert Alan Jamieson – Shetlandic Poet and Translator
- Sloot – it’s Oot!!! – Book Launch with Ian Macpherson
- Glasgow’s Welcome University of Glasgow
- Bearing Witness: the state of journalism and press freedom across the globe
- James McCune Smith Memorial Lecture Black History Month 2019 University of Glasgow
- Black Abolitionists in Scotland, Black History Month 2019
- PURGATORY Dante’s Divine Trilogy Part Two by Alasdair Gray
- Creative Conversations Sara Sheridan
- Professor J. Edward Chamberlin National Poetry Day University of Glasgow