Pivo Pivo Presents: Woodwife + The Palmiros + Scott Wishart + Grayson King 24 September, 2014
24 September, 2014
Woodwife – Woodwife are a new atmospheric folk band with deep roots in gypsy storytelling and mythical lore. Sprouting forth from Glasgow, they hope to seduce you with baroque beats and gnarled guitars.
The Palmiros – Formed in the winter of 2013, The Palmiros are a blues/rock outfit, based in West Lothian. Their influences, the 60′s superstars that are The Beatles and The Rolling Stones, Country legend Johnny Cash and a series of 50′s guitar bands that help really fuse together everything a good old fashion rock band should be.
Scott Wishart – Scott Wishart is an acoustic singer/songwriter from Scotland. Beyond the Bounds band member takes to the stage as a solo artist this time.
Grayson King – Grayson is an acoustic singer songwriter from Edinburgh. Bringing is own spin on some popular covers as well as playing some original material.
18+ (!.D. required)
Evening kicks off at 7.30pm.
15 Waterloo St, Glasgow G2 6AY
This section: Gig Guide plus Club Events
Filed under: Gig Guide plus Club Events
- Who’s Zoomin Who? Music, Copyright and Precarity
- The Zoom Session with Dave Arcari
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals
- Refuweegee Fundraiser with Sound in the Suburbs
- Govanhill International Festival 2020
- Sammy’s Lockdown #5
- Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham at Cottiers
- Smokehead Sessions: Dave Arcari – full concert livestream
- Blues ‘n’ Twos with Dave Arcari
- Duglus T Stewart – Dreaded Light Composer
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Lindisfarne at Cottiers
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- ‘Here Comes The Moon’ – live stream single launch Starry Skies
- Stuck in the Suburbs – Refuweegee
- Lockdown Sessions Love Glasgow Hate Racism
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser