The Hellfire Club, Two Dates, Septemeber/October 2014
The Hellfire Club
Two dates for the diary:
In the run up to the launch of a new single and album The Hellfire Club are putting their series of Griffin gigs, reviewing great American artists, on hold and are spreading their wings ever wider.
Friday 26 September, 2014 The Tron
On Friday (26th) we are performing at The Seven Song Club at the Tron theatre, along with Sporting Hero and the Gracious Losers (featuring members of Thrum), plus a surprise singer-songwriter. The gig takes place in the elegant setting of the theatre’s Victorian Bar. Tickets are £7.50 (which includes a free drink) and are available from Tron Box Office – 0141 552 4267 (before 8.30 on the night).
Saturday, 4th October, The Bon Accord
The following Saturday, 4th October, the band will be performing an unplugged set at the Bon Accord, North Street. Entry is free and will kick-off at 9.00.
Hope to see you at one or even both nights.
The Hellfire Club
This section: Gig Guide plus Club Events
Filed under: Gig Guide plus Club Events
- Irish fiddle player Michael Gorman Cd launch and Concert to celebrate his Glasgow connection
- Martin Stephenson & The Daintees OranMor
- Cottiers has Talent this Christmas
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- SongWriters Uncovered Series 2019
- Fairytale of Glasgow
- Birds of Chicago The Doublet Glasgow
- Scottish Writers’ Centre From bytes to bestseller with Jonathan Whitelaw
- Guttersnipe at the Old Hairdressers
- One Night at The Disco, Riverside Museum
- The Long Ryders at OranMor
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Hang Massive at OranMor, Glasgow
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, South
- SAFR Takeover/The Primevals/The Reverse Cowgirls
- Nick Harper with Carol Laula and Port Erin CCA
- West Princes plus King Wine at the Hug and Pint, Glasgow
- The Great Western Festival of Musical Exploration and Discovery
- East End Free Festival Glasgow