The Hellfire Club, Two Dates, Septemeber/October 2014
The Hellfire Club
Two dates for the diary:
In the run up to the launch of a new single and album The Hellfire Club are putting their series of Griffin gigs, reviewing great American artists, on hold and are spreading their wings ever wider.
Friday 26 September, 2014 The Tron
On Friday (26th) we are performing at The Seven Song Club at the Tron theatre, along with Sporting Hero and the Gracious Losers (featuring members of Thrum), plus a surprise singer-songwriter. The gig takes place in the elegant setting of the theatre’s Victorian Bar. Tickets are £7.50 (which includes a free drink) and are available from Tron Box Office – 0141 552 4267 (before 8.30 on the night).
Saturday, 4th October, The Bon Accord
The following Saturday, 4th October, the band will be performing an unplugged set at the Bon Accord, North Street. Entry is free and will kick-off at 9.00.
Hope to see you at one or even both nights.
The Hellfire Club
This section: Gig Guide plus Club Events
Filed under: Gig Guide plus Club Events
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Govan Stones Music Festival
- Riverside Festival 2021
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- The Carlton Jug Band and The Rulers of The Root
- Heidi Talbot and Boo Hewerdine at Websters Theatre
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Shoot Your Shot PRIDE
- Joy Dunlop – Gaelic Live Online Concert and Ceilidh
- Smokehead Sessions – Dave Arcari Wildcats
- Lizzie Reid at Stirling Tolbooth Shindig Online
- The Everything Thing by Jim McAteer – Single Launch
- Carlton Sessions
- St Patrick’s Day Special: The Great Irish Songbook
- February Noise – Refuweegee
- BMX Bandits at St Luke’s
- How Does It Feel To Be Loved – Virtual Dance Party
- The Acoustic Night Special Nice ‘n’ Sleazy