More Than Words – Poetry Night with Imogen Stirling
Mondays at The Flying Duck
Inaugural event: Monday, February 17, 2020 at 8:30 PM – 10:30 PM
The Flying Duck, 142 Renfield Street, G2 3AU
February – a dreich month with not a lot happening. Cue a bright new poetry night at the glowingly cosy basement of The Flying Duck. More Than Words is a fresh meeting place for both established wordsmiths and those wanting to try out their voices for the first time. Experienced host Imogen Stirling teams up with this welcoming space to make sure everyone feels at home.
Information for Performers
The night is open to all performers with eight slots of ten minutes available.
The inaugural event kicks off on February 17th and is free entry for all. Whether you’re a performer or punter.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again
- Balloch House Hotel Open Mic (in abeyance)
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: A Year to Remember – or forget..
- Book Launch: Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson
- Damian Barr, Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations: Anuradha Roy
- Creative Activism: 20th Anniversary of Scotland’s Repeal of Section 28
- Cambridge Literary Festival – Winter Festival Online
- Big Book Week Scotland Quiz 2020
- P.M. Freestone at Creative Conversations
- Book Week Scotland 2020
- Real Bread Bakers – Screening and Discussion
- Book Week Scotland 2020: Glasgow Libraries
- Creative Conversations: Sandy NicDhòmhnaill Jones
- I Like Your Hat – book launch with Magi Gibson
- Scottish Writers Centre: Double Book Launch Leela Soma and Allan Martin