More Than Words – Poetry Night with Imogen Stirling
Mondays at The Flying Duck
Inaugural event: Monday, February 17, 2020 at 8:30 PM – 10:30 PM
The Flying Duck, 142 Renfield Street, G2 3AU
February – a dreich month with not a lot happening. Cue a bright new poetry night at the glowingly cosy basement of The Flying Duck. More Than Words is a fresh meeting place for both established wordsmiths and those wanting to try out their voices for the first time. Experienced host Imogen Stirling teams up with this welcoming space to make sure everyone feels at home.
Information for Performers
The night is open to all performers with eight slots of ten minutes available.
The inaugural event kicks off on February 17th and is free entry for all. Whether you’re a performer or punter.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Fessen/Reared New Poetry Collection by Lesley Benzie, Book Launch
- Poetry Slam – Open to All – The Tron
- Dardishi Festival at CCA
- The IASSIDD Exhibition ProjectAbility
- International Women’s Day – #EachforEqual: What Difference Does a Decade Make?
- Roots Festival – An Evening with Wullie, George and Friends
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party
- Evening of Stories and Songs with Kirstin Innes and Outi Smith
- Aye Write 2020: Memoirs and Confessions – Justified Sinners Speakeasy
- Books at the Botanics
- Creative Conversations: Niall O’Gallagher
- It’s Time To Talk About Mental Health – Part Two
- Aye Write:Claudia Hammond, The Art of Rest
- Aye Write: Andrew Greig and Chris Agee
- Paisley Book Festival: Jenny’s Well Press presents: Writers and Rebellion
- Aye Write: Stewart Ennis and Okechuwu Nzelu
- Rootsy Rammy
- The Muse at the Playhouse with Linda Jaxson
- More Than Words – Poetry Night with Imogen Stirling
- Lin Anderson at Weegie Wednesday