Literary Lunchtimes, Bar Gandolfi, November – December, 2014
Sponsored by the School of Humanities University of Strathclyde
All events will be introduced by Chris Agee, the Keith Wright Literary Fellow at University of Strathclyde.
Wednesday 12 November – 1 p.m.
One of Glasgow’s great literary sons will read from his uniquely versatile work
Wednesday 26 November – 1 p.m.
The acclaimed poet, essayist and travel writer will read from her recent work, including on the natural world.
Christine De Luca (The Edinburgh Makar) and Robert Alan Jamieson
Wednesday 10 December – 1 p.m.
Two Distinguished poets from Shetland, now living in Edinburgh, read from their work imbued with the Scots of their native territory.
Free. Come along a bit early and grab a drink and a bite to eat.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Candlelight Spoken Word Open Mic
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- Creative Conversation: Kate Charlesworth, Illustrator and Writer
- Helen McClory: Short Story Writer and Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Sonnet Youth #31 Old Hairdressers
- Launch of Glasgow Historical City
- Petticoats and Pinnacles, NLS Kelvinhall
- Dove Tales: Home Front Celtic Connections 2020
- Jolly Beggars Banquet Cheeky Besom Productions
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Benny Lynch Heritage Trail, Calton Bar
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Periodical Publishing with Gerry Cambridge, Joy Hendry & Henry Bell
- Val McDermid Crime Writer – Creative Conversations
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- Are We In A Book – book launch The Dram
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations