Kingsbsborough Sanctuary Open Day
29 May, 2018
Broomhill Hyndland Parish Church, Kingsborough Sanctuary
will be open on 29th May to groups/individuals, who would like to make use of a fabulous new rehearsal and performance space in the West End of Glasgow.
Broomhill Hyndland Parish Church, 79 Hyndland Road, G12
In the summer, the pews are being removed and the floor refurbished.
The area will then be large and open.
The acoustics are incredible.
The replacement seating of 350 chairs, will be very adaptable
to suit both small and large events.
The facilities include wheelchair access to the Sanctuary and toilets, one with baby changing space .
There are two meeting rooms/dressing rooms.
We also would like the community to know that The Sanctuary remains a place of worship. Sundays are let to another group of worshippers, and every second Wednesday afternoon we hold
a short one hour service, is open to the Community.
While viewing will be with the pews ‘in situ’, there will be architect photos that visualise the open floor and size of Kingsborough Sanctuary.
We warmly welcome you to come along and see what there is to offer.
This section: Community Groups and Charities
Filed under: Community Groups and Charities
- No Waste Dinner at Project Cafe
- Volunteer Action Day, North Kelvin Meadow
- Wassail Queens Park
- Music Broth, Musical Instrument Library Launch and Open Day, Govanhill
- Sunday Summertime Litter Combat, Partick
- Western Infirmary Public Meeting, University of Glasgow
- Kingsbsborough Sanctuary Open Day
- Family Fun Day, Hillhead Tennis Club, 20 May, 2018
- Concrete Soldiers Scottish Premiere of Documentary, Kinning Park Complex, Glasgow
- Help the Homeless, Glasgow