No Waste Dinner at Project Cafe
Wednesday 21 August, 2019 . 6.30 – 9.30 p.m.
The Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew Street, Glasgow G3 6ST
Join the Townhead Area Foodsharing hub at Project Cafe for a multi-course meal tackling food waste. Every course will be made from commonly wasted food and donations from local food businesses, and there’ll be plenty of resources to learn how you can tackle food waste at home and help fight climate change.
A more final menu will be provided closer to the event but expect creative, innovative dishes like charred corn husk consomme, Sourdough Miso and yesterday’s croissant pudding with candied fruit peels.
All meals will be vegetarian. We will be trying to provide a vegan option for every course but due making the meal from donated foods this may not be 100% possible.
Cost: Pay what you want donation on the night
BYOB on the night, cost £3 corkage for the venue.
- Volunteer Led Bike Ride
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Govan Stones Music Festival
- Parents and Toddlers Outside, Woodside Garden, Maryhill
- Bat Walk, Glasgow Green
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- The Insect Embassy, Victoria Park
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Clydeside Creative Cafe – Out and About in Clydebank
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- Nae Pasaran – Outdoor Screening East Kilbride
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Woodlands Community Climate Change Summit
- Carbeth Big Hut Party – Gala Day
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne