No Waste Dinner at Project Cafe
Wednesday 21 August, 2019 . 6.30 – 9.30 p.m.
The Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew Street, Glasgow G3 6ST
Join the Townhead Area Foodsharing hub at Project Cafe for a multi-course meal tackling food waste. Every course will be made from commonly wasted food and donations from local food businesses, and there’ll be plenty of resources to learn how you can tackle food waste at home and help fight climate change.
A more final menu will be provided closer to the event but expect creative, innovative dishes like charred corn husk consomme, Sourdough Miso and yesterday’s croissant pudding with candied fruit peels.
All meals will be vegetarian. We will be trying to provide a vegan option for every course but due making the meal from donated foods this may not be 100% possible.
Cost: Pay what you want donation on the night
BYOB on the night, cost £3 corkage for the venue.
- Celebrate Hogmanay at OranMor 2019
- Christmas Glasgow: Rockin Robin Festive Hooley at Cottiers
- Festive Hampers and Gifts at Eusebi
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu 2019
- Mother India Set Menu
- Mother India Christmas Lunch Set Menu 2019
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Christmas Party Nights at OranMor 2019
- Mother India Christmas Set Menu 2019
- Light Up Maryhill
- G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- Making Her Mark Launch Event
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Spot The Signs Renfrewshire
- Chippy Doon The Lane Christmas 2019
- Christmas Menu 2019 Queen Margaret Union, University of Glasgow
- Christmas Arrives at The Ivy Buchanan Street Glasgow
- Wine Tasting at The Lansdowne – Mother India’s Cafe
- Broad Scots St Andrew’s Day 2019 – Ubiquitous Chip
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans