No Waste Dinner at Project Cafe
Wednesday 21 August, 2019 . 6.30 – 9.30 p.m.
The Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew Street, Glasgow G3 6ST
Join the Townhead Area Foodsharing hub at Project Cafe for a multi-course meal tackling food waste. Every course will be made from commonly wasted food and donations from local food businesses, and there’ll be plenty of resources to learn how you can tackle food waste at home and help fight climate change.
A more final menu will be provided closer to the event but expect creative, innovative dishes like charred corn husk consomme, Sourdough Miso and yesterday’s croissant pudding with candied fruit peels.
All meals will be vegetarian. We will be trying to provide a vegan option for every course but due making the meal from donated foods this may not be 100% possible.
Cost: Pay what you want donation on the night
BYOB on the night, cost £3 corkage for the venue.
- St Bride’s Knit and Natter Group, Hyndland.
- G20 Festival GBX Fundraiser
- East End Free Festival
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Bowled Over, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Pre-theatre and Lunch Menu at The Lansdowne
- Multlingual Song at MILK Cafe Glasgow
- Partick Action Group, Litter Pickup
- No Waste Dinner at Project Cafe
- Free Pride CCA
- Websters Restaurant and Theatre Gallery
- Cuba Libre, Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Nae Pasaran – Clyde Community Hall
- Volunteer Action Day, North Kelvin Meadow
- Websters Big Summer Event
- The Lansdowne Mother India Tapas review by Pat Byrne
- Remembrance Day River Clyde
- TransEurope Café Glasgow
- Queen Margaret Drive Festival, West End Festival 2019