No Waste Dinner at Project Cafe
Wednesday 21 August, 2019 . 6.30 – 9.30 p.m.
The Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew Street, Glasgow G3 6ST
Join the Townhead Area Foodsharing hub at Project Cafe for a multi-course meal tackling food waste. Every course will be made from commonly wasted food and donations from local food businesses, and there’ll be plenty of resources to learn how you can tackle food waste at home and help fight climate change.
A more final menu will be provided closer to the event but expect creative, innovative dishes like charred corn husk consomme, Sourdough Miso and yesterday’s croissant pudding with candied fruit peels.
All meals will be vegetarian. We will be trying to provide a vegan option for every course but due making the meal from donated foods this may not be 100% possible.
Cost: Pay what you want donation on the night
BYOB on the night, cost £3 corkage for the venue.
- Cottiers At Home – Beer Garden Takeaway Extended Menu, Bottle Shop, Beer Garden Reopening
- Black Lives Matter – Anti-Racism Community Reflection on Zoom
- Mother India Cafe – Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Create & Connect Showcase. Glasgow Women’s Library
- Singing with Beth, Live on Facebook
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Women Writers: Maria Marchinadu, Tracy Patrick and Eloise Oui
- Govanhill International Women’s Day 2020
- Befriending Food Experience, Games and Grub
- Five Ways to Wellbeing Children’s Wood and North Kelvin Meadow
- Mother India – Take Away Menus
- G20 Festival – U Fix It Cafe and Clothes Swop
- No Universal Credit Evictions – Leafletting Partick
- Old KIlpatrick Art Club Exhibition, Bishopton
- Celebrating Women – Fundraiser at Eusebi
- It’s Time To Talk About Mental Health – Part Two
- Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers
- Paisley Book Festival: Opening Night: Radical Renfrewshire
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh