Kevin P. Gilday: Notes From A Quarter-Life Crisis (Live Recording)
24th January, 2014 8 p.m.
After successful runs at the Southside Fringe, the Edinburgh Festival and other special appearances, Notes From A Quarter-Life Crisis returns to Glasgow for one last performance.
It’s free entry, cheap drink and good vibes as I [Kevin Gilday] attempt to record my first feature length show for posterity before sending it off with a mini tour later in the year.
If you didn’t get to see the show this is your last chance, if you did – this is still your last chance. Be part of a recording of a special set in the city that inspired it.
With extended sets from some of the most talented poets on the Glasgow spoken word scene:
The Roxy 171
171 Great Western Road, G4
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA
- Libre / To the Four Winds Alliance Francaise Glasgow
- The Siren Awakes Book Launch – Linda Jackson review by Pat Byrne
- Publishing Scotland: Book Week Scotland 2019
- Book Week Scotland 2019
- Write Lines with In Motion Theatre. Book Week Scotland 2019
- Ghost Signs of Glasgow, Glasgow City Heritage Trust
- Words and Music: The Sound of Young Scotland
- Express Yourself Halloween Party 2019 Project Cafe
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Dove Tales: Dia de los Muertos
- Night of Scripts, Music and Song
- Penetrate: Translate Reading Group: Five Measures of Expatriation by Vahni Capildeo CCA
- Adura Onashile: Artist and Playwright, Creative Conversations
- Short Story Collection with Adam McNelis, Glasgow Literary Lounge
- Webinair: How to talk to children about Climate Change
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Mary Miller, Author, on Jane Haining – a life of love and courage
- An Evening with Mary Irvine – ‘My Greek Love Affair’