Kevin P. Gilday: Notes From A Quarter-Life Crisis (Live Recording)
24th January, 2014 8 p.m.
After successful runs at the Southside Fringe, the Edinburgh Festival and other special appearances, Notes From A Quarter-Life Crisis returns to Glasgow for one last performance.
It’s free entry, cheap drink and good vibes as I [Kevin Gilday] attempt to record my first feature length show for posterity before sending it off with a mini tour later in the year.
If you didn’t get to see the show this is your last chance, if you did – this is still your last chance. Be part of a recording of a special set in the city that inspired it.
With extended sets from some of the most talented poets on the Glasgow spoken word scene:
The Roxy 171
171 Great Western Road, G4
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival
- Paisley Book Festival – A Kist of Thistles
- The Burns Supper Addressed Burns Centre University of Glasgow
- Hannah Lavery Creative Conversations
- The World I Fell Out Of – Melanie Reid
- Vivian French and The Giant’s Tea Party
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again
- Balloch House Hotel Open Mic (in abeyance)
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: A Year to Remember – or forget..
- Book Launch: Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson
- Damian Barr, Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations: Anuradha Roy