Kevin P. Gilday: Notes From A Quarter-Life Crisis (Live Recording)
24th January, 2014 8 p.m.
After successful runs at the Southside Fringe, the Edinburgh Festival and other special appearances, Notes From A Quarter-Life Crisis returns to Glasgow for one last performance.
It’s free entry, cheap drink and good vibes as I [Kevin Gilday] attempt to record my first feature length show for posterity before sending it off with a mini tour later in the year.
If you didn’t get to see the show this is your last chance, if you did – this is still your last chance. Be part of a recording of a special set in the city that inspired it.
With extended sets from some of the most talented poets on the Glasgow spoken word scene:
The Roxy 171
171 Great Western Road, G4
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Create & Connect Showcase. Glasgow Women’s Library
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event
- Stay at Home Literary Fringe Festival
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Zoom Event – A reading and Q&A with renowned poet Peter Gizzi
- Aye Write – Big Book Weekend Virtual Festival
- From Glasgow to Saturn Issue 44 – read online
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Creative Conversations Zoom Event Will Harris
- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A DANCING ANIMAL poem by Brian Whittingham
- Creative Conversations – Dean Atta Virtual Format Monday 20 April, 2020
- Future Stories – Scottish Book Trust
- ‘the lactic acid in the calves of your despair’ poetry collection by Ali Whitelock
- New Collection of Poems: Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson
- The Clearing: A memoir of art, family and mental health by Samantha Clark
- The Siren Awakes – memoir by Linda Jackson