Kevin P. Gilday – Double Pamphlet Launch and Fundraiser 21 June, 2015
266 Bath Street, G2 4 JP
Come join Kevin P. Gilday for an evening of chilled out entertainment as he launches two new pamphlets upon an unsuspecting world. The night also doubles as a fundraiser to (hopefully) help fill the funding gap as Kevin takes his one man show to The Toronto Fringe Festival for 8 dates in July.
‘Notes From A Quarter-Life Crisis’ collects the poems from his debut show and his poetic travelogue ‘NYCEP’ while ‘The Man Who Loved Beer’ features all the pieces from that critically acclaimed show plus ‘The Man Who Came In From The Mud EP’
Both will be available to buy on the night for only £5 each, and for a limited time will come with a download code for the corresponding live album on Bandcamp.
There will be booze (of course), music and a set from Kevin featuring pieces from both pamphlets. But there will also be special guests:
The Creative Martyrs will be joining us to delight and intrigue with their unique brand of cabaret genius.
adullboy will be showing off his shiny new guitar as he regales us with tales of love, life and the incredible hulk.
And the supremely talented Cat Hepburn Poetry will be bringing her dynamic spoken word to the night.
And the best bit? It’s completely FREE! Of course a donation would be appreciated for a night of such top quality entertainment (but we’ll leave that up to you…).
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA
- Libre / To the Four Winds Alliance Francaise Glasgow
- The Siren Awakes Book Launch – Linda Jackson review by Pat Byrne
- Publishing Scotland: Book Week Scotland 2019
- Book Week Scotland 2019
- Write Lines with In Motion Theatre. Book Week Scotland 2019
- Ghost Signs of Glasgow, Glasgow City Heritage Trust
- Words and Music: The Sound of Young Scotland
- Express Yourself Halloween Party 2019 Project Cafe
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Dove Tales: Dia de los Muertos
- Night of Scripts, Music and Song
- Penetrate: Translate Reading Group: Five Measures of Expatriation by Vahni Capildeo CCA
- Adura Onashile: Artist and Playwright, Creative Conversations
- Short Story Collection with Adam McNelis, Glasgow Literary Lounge
- Webinair: How to talk to children about Climate Change
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Mary Miller, Author, on Jane Haining – a life of love and courage
- An Evening with Mary Irvine – ‘My Greek Love Affair’