Great Glen Way Walk – fundraiser for Mukti Clinic – University of Strathclyde
Support Christine, Helena, Hilary and Lakshmi’s Great Glen Way Walk.
Starting on Monday 7th September 2015, team Walkers for Change will walk the 79 miles from Fort William to Inverness over six days.
The four women are undertaking the Great Glen Way Walk to raise funds for the Mukti Clinic in South India:
Established by an Indian Philanthropist, Mrs Meena Dadha, this charitable clinic raises funds to treat around 30 patients everyday. Treatment is free at the point of use and priority is given to children and young people. Based in South India, the Mukti Clinic gives amputees and those with polio the ability to walk, work and be independent.
The University of Strathclyde is a leading international technological University located in the heart of Glasgow, Scotland. The university is commited to useful learning guides to its research, learning and teaching and the way it works with businesses and organizations.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Carols in the Cloisters, University of Glasgow
- Kittlin at Paisley Abbey
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – First Screenings Announced
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- Art for Africa in Memory of Rony Bridges
- Poetry and the Climate Crisis: Scotland and India
- French Film Festival UK 2021
- Havana Glasgow film Festival: El Techno – The Roof
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Christmas Appeal Benefit – The Primevals
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- GWL – Walking Tour with Denise Mina
- Book Week Scotland: Writing Trumpet with Jackie Kay
- OSS From Africa With Love
- Delicious, French Film Festival at GFT
- Palindrome: Cohen – Art Painting & Photography Exhibition
- Fidel Up Close – CCA
- COP26: Towards Net Zero – speakers and discussion
- Glasgow: Global Day of Action for Climate Justice