Glasgow Open Mic for Songwriters, Gallery of Modern Art, Last Thursday Every Month
5:15pm till 7:30pm.
Open Mic Specifically for Song Writers – a platform to showcase your original material in a quiet environment, where people listen to the music.
Come along to GOMA – last Thursday every month.
Hosted by Ernesto
Royal Exchange Square,
111 Queen Street,
G1 3AH ·
0141 287 3050
Numbers are limited to so advisable to contact Ernesto beforehand.
Email: Ernesto Fernandez
This section: Gig Guide plus Club Events, Music
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Govan Stones Music Festival
- Riverside Festival 2021
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- The Carlton Jug Band and The Rulers of The Root
- Heidi Talbot and Boo Hewerdine at Websters Theatre
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Shoot Your Shot PRIDE
- Joy Dunlop – Gaelic Live Online Concert and Ceilidh
- Smokehead Sessions – Dave Arcari Wildcats
- Lizzie Reid at Stirling Tolbooth Shindig Online
- The Everything Thing by Jim McAteer – Single Launch
- Carlton Sessions
- St Patrick’s Day Special: The Great Irish Songbook
- February Noise – Refuweegee
- ‘Afterthought’ Debut Single – Becki Rutherford
- BMX Bandits at St Luke’s
- How Does It Feel To Be Loved – Virtual Dance Party
- The Acoustic Night Special Nice ‘n’ Sleazy