Glasgow Open Mic for Songwriters, Gallery of Modern Art, Last Thursday Every Month
5:15pm till 7:30pm.
Open Mic Specifically for Song Writers – a platform to showcase your original material in a quiet environment, where people listen to the music.
Come along to GOMA – last Thursday every month.
Hosted by Ernesto
Royal Exchange Square,
111 Queen Street,
G1 3AH ·
0141 287 3050
Numbers are limited to so advisable to contact Ernesto beforehand.
Email: Ernesto Fernandez
This section: Gig Guide plus Club Events, Music
- Rod Picott The Admiral Bar
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Iain Matthews at The Doublet Bar
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Adam Sutherland Tales ‘n’ Tunes Old Hairdressers
- Doghouse Roses & Dumb Instrument CCA
- Seven Song Club: Willie Campbell (Astrid), Bensider, Adriana Spina
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- An Evening with Robin Laing
- Farzane Zamen, folk songs from Iran and Azarbaijan
- Soul Bowl, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Harrison Whitford SWG3
- Edwyn Collins QMU Glasgow
- Propaganda – Indie Club Night, QMU
- G20 Festival GBX Fundraiser
- Starry Skies, Warren and Heather at Old Hairdressers
- Broken Chanter Album Launch, CCA
- Michael Simons at Partick Folk Club
- Pollokshields Proposes Exhibition Launch