Glasgow Open Mic for Songwriters, Gallery of Modern Art, Last Thursday Every Month
5:15pm till 7:30pm.
Open Mic Specifically for Song Writers – a platform to showcase your original material in a quiet environment, where people listen to the music.
Come along to GOMA – last Thursday every month.
Hosted by Ernesto
Royal Exchange Square,
111 Queen Street,
G1 3AH ·
0141 287 3050
Numbers are limited to so advisable to contact Ernesto beforehand.
Email: Ernesto Fernandez
This section: Gig Guide plus Club Events, Music
- Hannah Rarity at Cottiers (rescheduled)
- Kim Edgar and Rhona Macfarlane at Cottiers
- Scotland on Tour – The Rum Shack, Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Ashton Lane Stre-EAT FEST
- Glasgow Literary Lounge at the Scotia Bar
- We Belong To Glasgow – a night for Refuweegee
- Seventeen Years of Southside Sessions
- TRNSMT Festival, Pre-party
- The Homebird Sessions at Cottiers
- Restricted Code, The Glad Cafe
- Dirty Laundry, McChuills
- Make Music Day 2022
- Ando Glaso – Roma Cultural Festival
- Rod Picott at The Glad Cafe
- The Primevals / Reverse Cowgirls – Ukraine Appeal
- Homeless Project Scotland Fundraiser
- Mansfield Park Street Festival
- Outi and Nico at Tchai Ovna
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022