Glasgow Open Mic for Songwriters, Gallery of Modern Art, Last Thursday Every Month
5:15pm till 7:30pm.
Open Mic Specifically for Song Writers – a platform to showcase your original material in a quiet environment, where people listen to the music.
Come along to GOMA – last Thursday every month.
Hosted by Ernesto
Royal Exchange Square,
111 Queen Street,
G1 3AH ·
0141 287 3050
Numbers are limited to so advisable to contact Ernesto beforehand.
Email: Ernesto Fernandez
This section: Gig Guide plus Club Events, Music
- The Long Ryders at OranMor
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Hang Massive at OranMor, Glasgow
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, South
- SAFR Takeover/The Primevals/The Reverse Cowgirls
- Nick Harper with Carol Laula and Port Erin CCA
- West Princes plus King Wine at the Hug and Pint, Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Great Western Festival of Musical Exploration and Discovery
- East End Free Festival Glasgow
- Rod Picott The Admiral Bar
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Iain Matthews at The Doublet Bar
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Adam Sutherland Tales ‘n’ Tunes Old Hairdressers
- Doghouse Roses & Dumb Instrument CCA
- Seven Song Club: Willie Campbell (Astrid), Bensider, Adriana Spina
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- An Evening with Robin Laing
- Farzane Zamen, folk songs from Iran and Azarbaijan