Dandiya Nights, Gujerati Society, 1 and 8 October, 2016 Milngavie Town Hall
DANDIYA NIGHTS ARE BACK!
Dandiya nights are back this year on the 1st and 8th October!
This year will be bigger, better and livelier than ever!
Food can be purchased on the night of the event.
Featuring a full live band for 2 nights filled with dance, masti and dhaamal💃🏾
*Please note that tickets can only be bought online and there will be no ticket sales on the day of event
For further information see flyer below!
Come along and celebrate the festivities known as Navratri!
As there is limited hall capacity please book tickets as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
Milngavie Town Hall, 71 Station Road, G62 8BZ
- Creative Conversations: Ngũgĩ wa Thiong’o
- ‘Words From Battlefield’ – Book Launch
- Reimagining Our Economy – Screening Woodlands Community
- Seven New Strawberries – Book Launch
- Poet’s Time with Jenne Gray
- The Zoom Session with Dave Arcari
- Ghost Stories from Around the World
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2020
- Canada Now – New Canadian Cinema at GFT
- Saint Maud, GFT
- On The Rocks, GFT
- I Am Greta – GFT
- Seahorse Saturday
- Movie Screening: ’13’ – Black History Month
- Science on the Sofa – Activities for Kids
- Breathe Better: Beginners Breathing Workshop
- From Glasgow To Saturn Fall Launch
- Remembering Alasdair Gray / Paradise
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance – Online Presentations
- Deep Dive Workshops Stay at Home Literary Festival