Dandiya Nights, Gujerati Society, 1 and 8 October, 2016 Milngavie Town Hall
DANDIYA NIGHTS ARE BACK!
Dandiya nights are back this year on the 1st and 8th October!
This year will be bigger, better and livelier than ever!
Food can be purchased on the night of the event.
Featuring a full live band for 2 nights filled with dance, masti and dhaamal💃🏾
*Please note that tickets can only be bought online and there will be no ticket sales on the day of event
For further information see flyer below!
Come along and celebrate the festivities known as Navratri!
As there is limited hall capacity please book tickets as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
Milngavie Town Hall, 71 Station Road, G62 8BZ
- James Robertson – Live Author Event
- Creative Writing with Marjorie Lofti Gill
- Celebrating Diversity Festival
- Online launch of new CPO themed short film ‘Something To Lose’
- Scottish Writers Showcase 3 – Creative Conversations
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Sammy’s Lockdown #5
- Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham at Cottiers
- Lockdown Video – Mic Clark
- Scottish Writers Showcase 2 Creative Conversations
- Calypso Windrush Caribbean Film Festival
- SHA Virtual Kiltwalk Weekend 2020
- La Belle et la Bête – Open Air Screening
- Scottish Writers Creative Conversation Showcase
- Smokehead Sessions: Dave Arcari – full concert livestream
- Vegan Cookery Workshop
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Researching Scotland’s Mountain Women: National Library of Scotland
- Blues ‘n’ Twos with Dave Arcari
- Sonnet Youth Social Club #2