Dandiya Nights, Gujerati Society, 1 and 8 October, 2016 Milngavie Town Hall
DANDIYA NIGHTS ARE BACK!
Dandiya nights are back this year on the 1st and 8th October!
This year will be bigger, better and livelier than ever!
Food can be purchased on the night of the event.
Featuring a full live band for 2 nights filled with dance, masti and dhaamal💃🏾
*Please note that tickets can only be bought online and there will be no ticket sales on the day of event
For further information see flyer below!
Come along and celebrate the festivities known as Navratri!
As there is limited hall capacity please book tickets as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
Milngavie Town Hall, 71 Station Road, G62 8BZ
- Take 2 films: Annie at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Star Trek The Motion Picture, Director’s Edition
- High Noon at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Nope plus short, Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Lonely Wife, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Burning an Illusion, Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Feast, Glasgow Film Festival
- Glasgow Doors Open Days 2022
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2022
- The Springbank Voyage – Barry Nisbet Album Launch
- 50 Pots – Scottish Pottery Exhibition
- Our Stories, Your Stories – Celebrating Memoirs
- WestFest – The Big Weekend
- Soul Bowl, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- WOCO Woodlands’ Own Community Festival
- The Making of Alasdair Gray’s Lanark
- Govanhill Children’s Book Festival
- Hannah Rarity at Cottiers (rescheduled)
- Kim Edgar and Rhona Macfarlane at Cottiers
- Piping Live! Family Fun Day