A Play, A Pie and A Pint, Behind the Barrier 5 – 10 September, 2016
BEHIND THE BARRIER
OranMor, Top of Byres Road, G12
Mon, 05 September, 2016 — Sat, 10 September, 2016
By Muriel Gray | Directed By Morag Fullarton
Featuring Kirsty McDuff, Hilary Lyon and Alan McHugh.
Two spectators, Julie, a middle aged mother of three, and Pat, a young, sporty ambitious runner, find themselves standing next to each other at the finishing line behind the barrier of a marathon. Both are there for very different reasons, and both have lives that seem very far apart. But as the race progresses it emerges that maybe their meeting was a bit of luck.
Monday – Saturday 1pm
(Doors 12pm/12.30pm on Mondays)
Ticket price includes a drink (beer, wine or soft drink) plus a pie or vegetarian quiche.
08444 771 000
From the Box Office on the day.
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- Creative Conversations: Homi K Bhabha
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Creative Thursdays – Jewish Textile Art
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Rocks at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- To Meat or Not to Meat – Climate Action
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day