A Play, A Pie and A Pint, Behind the Barrier 5 – 10 September, 2016
BEHIND THE BARRIER
OranMor, Top of Byres Road, G12
Mon, 05 September, 2016 — Sat, 10 September, 2016
By Muriel Gray | Directed By Morag Fullarton
Featuring Kirsty McDuff, Hilary Lyon and Alan McHugh.
Two spectators, Julie, a middle aged mother of three, and Pat, a young, sporty ambitious runner, find themselves standing next to each other at the finishing line behind the barrier of a marathon. Both are there for very different reasons, and both have lives that seem very far apart. But as the race progresses it emerges that maybe their meeting was a bit of luck.
Monday – Saturday 1pm
(Doors 12pm/12.30pm on Mondays)
Ticket price includes a drink (beer, wine or soft drink) plus a pie or vegetarian quiche.
08444 771 000
From the Box Office on the day.
- Christmas Appeal Benefit – The Primevals
- The Carlton Jug Band at the Clutha
- Urban Potentials Exhibition Launch
- Halloween 2021 – Spooktacular Walk, Glasgow Green
- Listening Party Launch – Jim Byrne’s E.P. ‘4 Country & Folk Songs’
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Publishing Scotland Fiction Showcase
- Linda Jaxson Band at Websters
- Folk Wi’ The Patter – Shaun Moore
- African Wall Art and Stories by Lantern Light
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2021
- Black History Month, Being A Black Woman in Society Today
- The Great Black History Quiz CRER
- Talks, The Hunterian, Black History Month 2021
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Black History Month
- COP26 Glasgow Trade Union and Workers Bloc
- Art for Africa in memory of Rony Bridges
- Denise Mina, Creative Conversations
- Nature Stories with Emily Dodd, The Children’s Wood
- Black Histories on Film at Glasgow Film Theatre 2021