Franco-German Film Series Die Innere Sicherheit, CCA 2 July
Franco-German Film Series
Die Innere Sicherheit
The State I Am In
Wed 2 July 2014
7pm, £3 (£2 for students and members of Goethe-Institut and Alliance Française, membership card required), Cinema
Book online / 0141 352 4900
Die Innere Sicherheit (The State I Am In)
Germany 2000, 119 mins.
Dir: Christian Petzold. With: Julia Hummer, Barbara Auer, Richy Müller, Bilge Bingül.
German with English subtitles.
In many ways a German version of Running on Empty, The State I Am In takes a dramatic look at the difficulties faced by the children of fugitives. This feature debut from acclaimed German director Christian Petzold (Barbara, Jerichow, Yella) premiered at the Venice Film Festival in 2000 and won both the German Film Critics Association Award and the German Film Award for Best Feature Film in 2001.
The Franco-German Film Series is presented by Alliance Française and Goethe-Institut Glasgow on a monthly basis between March and July 2014 to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the cohabitation of both cultural institutions in Glasgow.
Centre for Contemporary Arts
350 Sauchiehall Street
Glasgow G2 3JD
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Create & Connect Showcase. Glasgow Women’s Library
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event
- Stay at Home Literary Fringe Festival
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Zoom Event – A reading and Q&A with renowned poet Peter Gizzi
- Aye Write – Big Book Weekend Virtual Festival
- From Glasgow to Saturn Issue 44 – read online
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Creative Conversations Zoom Event Will Harris
- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A DANCING ANIMAL poem by Brian Whittingham
- Creative Conversations – Dean Atta Virtual Format Monday 20 April, 2020
- Future Stories – Scottish Book Trust
- ‘the lactic acid in the calves of your despair’ poetry collection by Ali Whitelock
- New Collection of Poems: Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson
- The Clearing: A memoir of art, family and mental health by Samantha Clark
- The Siren Awakes – memoir by Linda Jackson