Eusebi Italian Deli and Restaurant, Park Road, Kelvinbridge, G4
152 Park Road, Glasgow, G4 9HB 0141 648 9999 www.eusebideli.com
Born in Italy – Made in Glasgow
Eusebi’s Brunch perfect for Valentine’s Day
Keep up to date on Facebook.
Eddie, Giovanna Eusebi and their team are clearly in their element offering up the very best pasta, pizza plus wonderful salads and amazing sweets – all freshly prepared on the premises.
The deli section is a feast for the eyes with an array of colourful, mouthwatering dishes on display and the menu is equally tantalising. There are amazing sharing platters with wild boar salami, Agrodolce peppers and foccacia and the truffle selection with cooked ham, paresan glazed salami, truffle from Norcia and peorino seved with honeycomb and spiced pear, sounds heavenly.
You can peep into the kitchen and watch the pasta making process – and all pasta and pizza dishes are cooked to order. Frances had her eyes set firmly on the pizza and we shared one with mozzarella, tomato and fresh basil. Without doubt it’s the best pizza I’ve ever tasted with the most fantastically light base. The Lemon Tiramasu we had for dessert was a lovely blend of sharp citrus and sweet cream and the Americanos went down a treat.
Lunch with Frances to celebrate her birthday. It was a very good decision.
Eddie, Giovanni, Alice, Suzie and all the team made us very welcome and there is the most fantastic upbeat atmosphere about the place with lots of busy, smiling staff. There are glorious displays of fresh flowers and the walls are covered in photographs of the Eusebi family depicting their forty years in Glasgow. This includes an image of the Rendez Vouz Cafe ice cream van in Hyndland Street.
The Eusebis have have been importing unique products by small artisan makers and specialist producers from across Italy for many years and it’s a pleasure to have them back in the West End.
The basement will soon be open to offer another dining level – in plenty of time for Christmas. You can also pick up supplies to go from the fabulous deli – first good day I’ll be picking up a tasty picnic and heading for Kelvingrove – the park gates are straight across from the restaurant.
Don’t forgot that Eusebi are also happy to cater for parties and celebrations.
Open 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. – seven days a week.
One response to “Eusebi Italian Deli and Restaurant, Park Road, Kelvinbridge, G4”
- Eusebi Afternoon Tea – Charity Fundraiser
- The Lansdowne – restaurant reopening
- Shucks Glasgow West End review Sarah Clare Young
- Shucks Seafood Restaurant opening in Hyndland
- Shucks Seafood Restaurant opening in Hyndland Spring 2022
- Zique – New Acid Bar Residency at SWG3
- A Valentine’s Day Poem by Rizwan Akhtar
- The Carrbridge Rose – Brian Whittingham
- On the West Highland Line – Linda Jackson
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: What Exactly Is Love?
- Balloch Open Mic on Zoom
- Poetry for Valentine’s Day by Donna Campbell
- Eusebi Italian Deli and Restaurant, Park Road, Kelvinbridge, G4
- 10 Things I Hate About You at GFT
- Casablanca at GFT
- Punch Drunk Love at GFT
- Licorice Pizza at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Flee Glasgow Film Theatre
- Mother India – Glasgow
- Poetry for Valentine’s Day by Finola Scott