Eusebi Italian Deli and Restaurant, Park Road, Kelvinbridge, G4
152 Park Road, Glasgow, G4 9HB 0141 648 9999 www.eusebideli.com
Born in Italy – Made in Glasgow
Eusebi’s Brunch perfect for Valentine’s Day
Keep up to date on Facebook.
Eddie, Giovanna Eusebi and their team are clearly in their element offering up the very best pasta, pizza plus wonderful salads and amazing sweets – all freshly prepared on the premises.
The deli section is a feast for the eyes with an array of colourful, mouthwatering dishes on display and the menu is equally tantalising. There are amazing sharing platters with wild boar salami, Agrodolce peppers and foccacia and the truffle selection with cooked ham, paresan glazed salami, truffle from Norcia and peorino seved with honeycomb and spiced pear, sounds heavenly.
You can peep into the kitchen and watch the pasta making process – and all pasta and pizza dishes are cooked to order. Frances had her eyes set firmly on the pizza and we shared one with mozzarella, tomato and fresh basil. Without doubt it’s the best pizza I’ve ever tasted with the most fantastically light base. The Lemon Tiramasu we had for dessert was a lovely blend of sharp citrus and sweet cream and the Americanos went down a treat.
Lunch with Frances to celebrate her birthday. It was a very good decision.
Eddie, Giovanni, Alice, Suzie and all the team made us very welcome and there is the most fantastic upbeat atmosphere about the place with lots of busy, smiling staff. There are glorious displays of fresh flowers and the walls are covered in photographs of the Eusebi family depicting their forty years in Glasgow. This includes an image of the Rendez Vouz Cafe ice cream van in Hyndland Street.
The Eusebis have have been importing unique products by small artisan makers and specialist producers from across Italy for many years and it’s a pleasure to have them back in the West End.
The basement will soon be open to offer another dining level – in plenty of time for Christmas. You can also pick up supplies to go from the fabulous deli – first good day I’ll be picking up a tasty picnic and heading for Kelvingrove – the park gates are straight across from the restaurant.
Don’t forgot that Eusebi are also happy to cater for parties and celebrations.
Open 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. – seven days a week.
One response to “Eusebi Italian Deli and Restaurant, Park Road, Kelvinbridge, G4”
- Black Pudding Day
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Winter at Secession Bar, Websters
- Mother India – Glasgow
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Paul DiStefano – Magic in the Attic at Cottiers
- Cuba Libre at Cottiers
- Glasgow is gearing up to welcome UCI Cycling World Championships
- Beat 6 – dine out and donate to Beatson Cancer Charity
- ALMEEZAN Takeaway Glasgow
- Peckham’s Comedy Club, Hyndland
- Jamie Mac at The Baby Grand
- Valentine Day at Glasgow Film Theatre 2023
- Valentine’s Night of Salsa at Cottiers
- The Hellfires at McChuills
- Mother india Christmas Dinner Menu 2022
- Mother India Christmas Menus 2022
- The Wee Curry Shop, Buccleuch Street review by Pat Byrne
- Wee Curry Shop, Buccleuch Street, Glasgow
- Mother India: Wee Curry Shop Reopening