Eusebi Italian Deli and Restaurant, Park Road, Kelvinbridge, G4
152 Park Road,
Glasgow, G4 9HB
0141 648 9999
You can now dine al fresco at Eusebi (28 May, 2016)
The arrival of this new Italian restaurant/cafe/deli could not have received a more rapturous welcome. Enthusiastic customers are arriving in their droves – keen to sample authentic Italian food in Glasgow.
I had in for a peep one evening during the week and was very impressed and returned to have lunch with Frances to celebrate her birthday. It was a very good decision.
Eddie, Giovanna Eusebi and their team are clearly in their element offering up the very best pasta, pizza plus wonderful salads and amazing sweets – all freshly prepared on the premises.
The deli section is a feast for the eyes with an array of colourful, mouthwatering dishes on display and the menu is equally tantalising. There are amazing sharing platters with wild boar salami, Agrodolce peppers and foccacia and the truffle selection with cooked ham, paresan glazed salami, truffle from Norcia and peorino seved with honeycomb and spiced pear, sounds heavenly.
You can peep into the kitchen and watch the pasta making process – and all pasta and pizza dishes are cooked to order. Frances had her eyes set firmly on the pizza and we shared one with mozzarella, tomato and fresh basil. Without doubt it’s the best pizza I’ve ever tasted with the most fantastically light base. The Lemon Tiramasu we had for dessert was a lovely blend of sharp citrus and sweet cream and the Americanos went down a treat.
Eddie, Giovanni, Alice, Suzie and all the team made us very welcome and there is the most fantastic upbeat atmosphere about the place with lots of busy, smiling staff. There are glorious displays of fresh flowers and the walls are covered in photographs of the Eusebi family depicting their forty years in Glasgow. This includes an image of the Rendez Vouz Cafe ice cream van in Hyndland Street.
The Eusebis have have been importing unique products by small artisan makers and specialist producers from across Italy for many years and it’s a pleasure to have them back in the West End.
The basement will soon be open to offer another dining level – in plenty of time for Christmas. You can also pick up supplies to go from the fabulous deli – first good day I’ll be picking up a tasty picnic and heading for Kelvingrove – the park gates are straight across from the restaurant.
Don’t forgot that Eusebi are also happy to cater for parties and celebrations.
Open 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. – seven days a week.
This section: Cafes and Bistros, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Italian Restaurants
One response to “Eusebi Italian Deli and Restaurant, Park Road, Kelvinbridge, G4”
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Mother India Festive Season Takeaway Menus
- World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland
- Cottiers – Book a Table
- Glasgow West End Restaurants – Eat Out to Help Out
- Tchai Ovna House of Tea Takeaway
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Mother India – Take Away Menus
- Celebrating Women – Fundraiser at Eusebi
- Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Burns Night (excellent)
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Free Christmas Lunch The Space Glasgow
- Free Christmas Dinner, The Hug and Pint Glasgow
- The White Elephant Cafe Glasgow Christmas
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu 2019
- Mother India Christmas Lunch Set Menu 2019
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019