Dialogue Road Show
23 May, 2019 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Discover Dialogue with the SWC and Dialogue Books
For far too long, corporate publishing has failed to reflect the UK’s racial and regional diversity; thus failing both new readers and new writers. We’re an imprint sitting within the corporate framework, at one of the UK’s biggest publishers; but we’re interested in discussing its shortcomings, and seeking to redress the balance.
In order to continue the conversation, and attempt to reach new audiences, we are planning the DIALOGUE ROAD SHOW – taking four of our authors with recently published novels (Saskia Vogel, Permission; Niven Govinden, This Brutal House; Yvonne Battle-Felton, Remembered; Season Butler, Cygnet) to cities around the UK.
This event is free and unticketed.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Thomas A Clark: Poet Artist Curator at Creative Converstions
- Charlie Gracie, Donal McLaughlin and Finola Scott CCA
- Mary Irvine: Book Week Scotland 2029 – Events in West Dunbartonshire
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA
- Libre / To the Four Winds Alliance Francaise Glasgow
- The Siren Awakes Book Launch – Linda Jackson review by Pat Byrne
- Publishing Scotland: Book Week Scotland 2019
- Book Week Scotland 2019
- Write Lines with In Motion Theatre. Book Week Scotland 2019
- Ghost Signs of Glasgow, Glasgow City Heritage Trust
- Words and Music: The Sound of Young Scotland
- Express Yourself Halloween Party 2019 Project Cafe
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Dove Tales: Dia de los Muertos
- Night of Scripts, Music and Song
- Penetrate: Translate Reading Group: Five Measures of Expatriation by Vahni Capildeo CCA
- Adura Onashile: Artist and Playwright, Creative Conversations
- Short Story Collection with Adam McNelis, Glasgow Literary Lounge
- Webinair: How to talk to children about Climate Change