Dialogue Road Show
23 May, 2019 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Discover Dialogue with the SWC and Dialogue Books
For far too long, corporate publishing has failed to reflect the UK’s racial and regional diversity; thus failing both new readers and new writers. We’re an imprint sitting within the corporate framework, at one of the UK’s biggest publishers; but we’re interested in discussing its shortcomings, and seeking to redress the balance.
In order to continue the conversation, and attempt to reach new audiences, we are planning the DIALOGUE ROAD SHOW – taking four of our authors with recently published novels (Saskia Vogel, Permission; Niven Govinden, This Brutal House; Yvonne Battle-Felton, Remembered; Season Butler, Cygnet) to cities around the UK.
This event is free and unticketed.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Autumn Creative Writing Courses – Dr Tawnya Selene Renelle
- Magi Gibson – Audacious Women Festival
- Walking and Writing in the Botanics with Gerry Loose
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Balloch Open Mic returns to Balloch House Hotel
- Poets’ Time, Book Launch
- Book Festival – Govanhill International Festival 2021
- ‘There’s a Problem with Dad’ by Carlos Alba
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Govanhill International Festival 2021
- Scribblers Union Digital Gig Series
- Bloody Scotland – Crime Debut of the Year 2021
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Three Lockdown Poets at Avant Garde
- Independent Bookshop Week 2021
- Tell it slant, Glasgow: Book Launch: A Bird Is Not A Stone.