Colin’s 10th Anniversary Gathering Sunday 1 November, 2015 GalGael
Sunday 1 November, 2015 at 5:00pm
GalGael would like to invite you to Colin’s 10th Macleod’s Anniversary Gathering
‘Ten years on and the memories remain strong. We’d like to invite you to gather for a night of music, poem and story to remember Colin Macleod – dearly loved by many and still a constant inspiration.
A warm invite goes out to all those who feel a connection – Colin used to say that the most important person was the one last through the door so it’s only right that this spirit of generosity is reflected on the night.
We’ll put on the kind of wild foods spread Colin would have liked to see but if you can bring along a dish to share that would be a good way to contribute.
We’re going to have a small exhibition of some of his work so if you have any items, large or small that Colin made – please bring them along so we can enjoy them for the evening.
The evening will include opportunities for contributions ‘from the floor’ so if you have memories to share we’d love to hear them.
If you have anything else you can contribute to help make the night special then please get in touch – we’d love to hear from you beforehand, so send us a message.’
GalGael, 15 Fairley Street, Glasgow G51 2SN
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
One response to “Colin’s 10th Anniversary Gathering Sunday 1 November, 2015 GalGael”
- The Wanderlust Women – three poems
- Book Launch: This Script by Jenny Lindsay
- Creative Conversations: Michael Pederson
- Aye Write: The Kavya Prize
- Aye Write: Graeme Thomson with John Dingwall
- Aye Write: Beyond the Swelkie
- CARLA Book Launch at tell it slant
- Glasgow Literary Lounge at the Scotia Bar
- All Becomes Art – Poems to Joan Eardley
- Aye Write 2022: Scotland’s future. Gerry Hassan, Joyce McMillan & Prof Tanja Bueltmann chaired by Simon Barrow
- Colonial Seeds / Seedy Social / Community Meal
- Aye Write: MORE FIYA: A Celebration of Black British Poetry with Kayo Chingonyi, Janette Ayachi and Dean Atta
- Aye Write 2022: Introducing Debut Authors
- Aye Write: Douglas Bruton introduces…Kenny Boyle, Claire Alexander, Adrian Keefe and Charlie Roy
- Aye Write: Karen Campbell Introduces… Kirsty Capes, Louise Nealon and Emily Edwards
- Aye Write: Matthew Keeley Introduces… Liam Konemann, Julie Owen Moylan and James Cahill
- Scottish Writers Centre Speakeasy New Voices
- Aye Write: Ambrose Parry – A Corruption of Blood
- Aye Write: Aye Write: Louise Welsh Introduces Sukh Ojla, Claire Kohda and Ryan O’Connor
- Aye Write: Louise Welsh Introduces Sukh Ojla, Claire Kohda and Ryan O’Connor