Bookends, The Launch of Benderloch’s Book Festival, 24 September, 2016
Saturday 24 September, 2016 3 p.m.– 6 p.m.
The wood lined Victory hall will be transformed into a sumptious reading room for all of the community and the “new” venue will be launched by author and poet Kenneth Steven.
Other authors participating include: Judy Fairbairns, Norman Bissell and Russell Campbell.
The “Titles” competition is open too – enter at the launch by thinking of a title of a book you would wish to read and completing the entry form.If chosen a winner you will get a free pass to the next Bookends Festival Author events or book vouchers for Waterstones Oban or the Ben Lora cafe and bookshopher in Benderloch.
Victory Hall, Benderloch, Argyll and Bute
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Autumn Creative Writing Courses – Dr Tawnya Selene Renelle
- Magi Gibson – Audacious Women Festival
- Walking and Writing in the Botanics with Gerry Loose
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Balloch Open Mic returns to Balloch House Hotel
- Poets’ Time, Book Launch
- Book Festival – Govanhill International Festival 2021
- ‘There’s a Problem with Dad’ by Carlos Alba
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Govanhill International Festival 2021
- Scribblers Union Digital Gig Series
- Bloody Scotland – Crime Debut of the Year 2021
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Three Lockdown Poets at Avant Garde
- Independent Bookshop Week 2021
- Tell it slant, Glasgow: Book Launch: A Bird Is Not A Stone.