Bookends, The Launch of Benderloch’s Book Festival, 24 September, 2016
Saturday 24 September, 2016 3 p.m.– 6 p.m.
The wood lined Victory hall will be transformed into a sumptious reading room for all of the community and the “new” venue will be launched by author and poet Kenneth Steven.
Other authors participating include: Judy Fairbairns, Norman Bissell and Russell Campbell.
The “Titles” competition is open too – enter at the launch by thinking of a title of a book you would wish to read and completing the entry form.If chosen a winner you will get a free pass to the next Bookends Festival Author events or book vouchers for Waterstones Oban or the Ben Lora cafe and bookshopher in Benderloch.
Victory Hall, Benderloch, Argyll and Bute
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Book Week Scotland 2019: Kerry Hudson
- The Big Talk, Men and Mental Health at The Ice Box
- Book launch: The Light Acknowledgers by Gerry Cambridge
- Telling Invents Told Lis Rhodes
- Thomas A Clark: Poet Artist Curator at Creative Converstions
- Charlie Gracie, Donal McLaughlin and Finola Scott CCA
- Mary Irvine: Book Week Scotland 2029 – Events in West Dunbartonshire
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA
- Libre / To the Four Winds Alliance Francaise Glasgow
- The Siren Awakes Book Launch – Linda Jackson review by Pat Byrne
- Publishing Scotland: Book Week Scotland 2019
- Book Week Scotland 2019
- Write Lines with In Motion Theatre. Book Week Scotland 2019
- Ghost Signs of Glasgow, Glasgow City Heritage Trust
- Words and Music: The Sound of Young Scotland
- Express Yourself Halloween Party 2019 Project Cafe
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Dove Tales: Dia de los Muertos
- Night of Scripts, Music and Song