Bohub Bridge Gala Day Saturday 14th June, Belmont Lane, Kelvinbridge
Bohub Bridge Gala Day
Saturday 14th June for our first annual Bridge Gala Day.
Belmont Lane, Kelvinbridge
Local businesses including The Bohub, The Coach House Trust and Twa Burds Soaps will be coming together to provide a family fun day including a bouncy castle, face painting, craft stalls, gardening market, children’s workshops and demonstrations, live music, a BBQ, art gallery and cafe.
We’re just off Great Western Road in Belmont Lane and entry is free!
The Bohub is an interactive arts venue including rehearsal space and workshops for rent. On the day you can have a wander through the building and check out the possibilities the space has to offer.
Part of West End Festival 2014 http://www.westendfestival.co.uk
This section: Joiners Corner, West End Festival 2014
- Living Rent Writers’ Circle
- Partick and Thornwood Action Group, Summertime Salvage Stroll 30 July, 2017
- The Apollo Players, Show of Shows, Auditions in Glasgow 18 January, 2017
- West of Scotland Model Society, Bring and Build Night, 7 December, 2016
- Community Orchard Meeting, Glasgow Green, 9 October, 2016
- Centenary Bridge Club, Glasgow
- Natural Resistance CCA Wed 18 May 2016
- Oxfam Bookshop Byres Road – Book Group
- Eurydice Women’s Choir, Free Workshop Kibble Palace, Saturday 6 March, Celebrating International Women’s Day, 2016
- Connect Contemporary Choir
- My Skinny Sister 5 – 7 January, 2015 GFT
- Nominations for North Kelvin Community Council – submit by noon 18 September, 2015
- First Friday Sing Friday, August 7
- Bookmark: Reading Platform CCA Mon 3 August 2015
- Raintown and Guests C C Music Otago Street, 14 June, 2015
- 20th West End Festival launches with celeb support and biggest line-up yet
- The Children’s Wood, Great Food Festival and Gala, 7 June, 2015
- Singers wanted,Glasgow Contemporary Choir, October 2014
- Travel Writing with Linda Jackson, 9 October, 2014, University of Strathclyde
- The Arches Community Choir: rehearsal Thu 14 Aug 2014 | 7 – 9pm Arches, Argyle St