Centenary Bridge Club, Glasgow
A friendly bridge club that meets on Thursday evening in the Hyndland Community Hall, 24 Novar Drive, Glasgow G12 9PU.
‘There is a welcoming atmosphere and we usually play around 24 boards with at least six tables. Tea and coffee is included in the table money.
Why not come along as a visitor and try out the club? We start playing aty 7pm. If you don’t have a partner, please contact us first.’
Membership is only £5 p.a. and table money is currently £2.50.
If you wish further details, please email email@example.com or phone 0141 954 8262.
- COP26 Global Event In Glasgow – Seeks Volunteers
- Fright Fest Glasgow Film Festival Online 2021
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Burns Celebration Online Tannahill Centre
- Janey Godley’s Big Burns Supper Online
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Sav Aiello Yoga Savvy Classes
- Online Dance Club LGBTI Plus Elders – National Theatre of Scotland
- Opening Celebration Concert – Celtic Connections 2021 Online
- Announcement Full Programme Celtic Connections Online Festival 2021
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again
- Hogmanay Live Event – ‘One singer one song’
- Online End of Year Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Carlton Studios Crowdfunder Saturdays FB Livestream