Centenary Bridge Club, Glasgow
A friendly bridge club that meets on Thursday evening in the Hyndland Community Hall, 24 Novar Drive, Glasgow G12 9PU.
‘There is a welcoming atmosphere and we usually play around 24 boards with at least six tables. Tea and coffee is included in the table money.
Why not come along as a visitor and try out the club? We start playing aty 7pm. If you don’t have a partner, please contact us first.’
Membership is only £5 p.a. and table money is currently £2.50.
If you wish further details, please email email@example.com or phone 0141 954 8262.
- Take 2 films: Annie at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Star Trek The Motion Picture, Director’s Edition
- High Noon at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Nope plus short, Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Lonely Wife, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Burning an Illusion, Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Feast, Glasgow Film Festival
- Glasgow Doors Open Days 2022
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2022
- The Springbank Voyage – Barry Nisbet Album Launch
- 50 Pots – Scottish Pottery Exhibition
- Our Stories, Your Stories – Celebrating Memoirs
- WestFest – The Big Weekend
- Soul Bowl, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- WOCO Woodlands’ Own Community Festival
- The Making of Alasdair Gray’s Lanark
- Govanhill Children’s Book Festival
- Hannah Rarity at Cottiers (rescheduled)
- Kim Edgar and Rhona Macfarlane at Cottiers
- Piping Live! Family Fun Day