Centenary Bridge Club, Glasgow
A friendly bridge club that meets on Thursday evening in the Hyndland Community Hall, 24 Novar Drive, Glasgow G12 9PU.
‘There is a welcoming atmosphere and we usually play around 24 boards with at least six tables. Tea and coffee is included in the table money.
Why not come along as a visitor and try out the club? We start playing aty 7pm. If you don’t have a partner, please contact us first.’
Membership is only £5 p.a. and table money is currently £2.50.
If you wish further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0141 954 8262.
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- Joan of Arc Glasgow Film Theatre – Virtual Cinema
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Nurture through Nature – one to one support Woodlands Community
- Creative Pollination: Exploration and Creative Writing Woodlands Community
- ‘Here Comes The Moon’ – live stream single launch Starry Skies