Centenary Bridge Club, Glasgow
A friendly bridge club that meets on Thursday evening in the Hyndland Community Hall, 24 Novar Drive, Glasgow G12 9PU.
‘There is a welcoming atmosphere and we usually play around 24 boards with at least six tables. Tea and coffee is included in the table money.
Why not come along as a visitor and try out the club? We start playing aty 7pm. If you don’t have a partner, please contact us first.’
Membership is only £5 p.a. and table money is currently £2.50.
If you wish further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0141 954 8262.
- Carols in the Cloisters, University of Glasgow
- Interfaith Food Justice: Winter Networking Event
- George Wylie Centenary Exhibition
- Kittlin at Paisley Abbey
- Starry Skies at CCA
- Christmas Festival Finn’s Place
- Scottish Writers Christmas Speakeasy 2021
- C’mon, C’mon at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Glasgow Film Theatre December Programme 2021
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: Interview with Evelyn Lawrie
- Songwriting Circle at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Christmas Jazz and Tea, Tchai Ovna
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – First Screenings Announced
- Read In to Celebrate St Andrew’s Day White Inch Library
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- Bay Inn Bowling – Annual Christmas Quiz
- Book launch: Like A Tree Walking by Vahni Capildeo
- Christmas Evil (1980) – screening Old Hairdresser’s
- White Christmas at GFT