Centenary Bridge Club, Glasgow
A friendly bridge club that meets on Thursday evening in the Hyndland Community Hall, 24 Novar Drive, Glasgow G12 9PU.
‘There is a welcoming atmosphere and we usually play around 24 boards with at least six tables. Tea and coffee is included in the table money.
Why not come along as a visitor and try out the club? We start playing aty 7pm. If you don’t have a partner, please contact us first.’
Membership is only £5 p.a. and table money is currently £2.50.
If you wish further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0141 954 8262.
- Fessen/Reared New Poetry Collection by Lesley Benzie, Book Launch
- The Writing of Janet Paisley course with Linda Jackson
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Don’t Stop Me Now, The Tron
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- Poetry Slam – Open to All – The Tron
- G20 Festival – U Fix It Cafe and Clothes Swop
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance Fundraiser at Murrayfield
- Looking at Mackintosh’s Masterpiece
- Country Funk Fridays – Reopening Tennent’s Bar Basement
- Moments of Resistance by Femspectives
- Iberodocs Lisbon Beat CCA
- Glasgow Film Festival: Master Cheng
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Heroic Losers
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Take 2: Spies in Disguise, GFT
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 at CCA
- Dardishi Festival at CCA
- Alasdair Gray: A Life in Progress GFT
- Parasite GFT