Aye Write – celebration of writing from community based literacy and creative writing learners
22 March, 2019 12.30 p.m. – 2.30 p.m.
Royal Concert Hall
Aye Write festival is celebrating the things in life that make us happy and give us a laugh.
Expect a lively event where community-based adult literacy and creative learners from across the city come together to share their writing on the theme of happiness. The event includes spoken word and an opportunity to mingle and enjoy a display of learners’ work.
Glasgow Royal Concert Hall, Hall 2, New Auditorium, 2 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3NY
(Exhibition opens 12:30,
Performances 13:00 – 14:00,
Refreshments and Exhibition 14:00-14:30)
This is a FREE event but you need to book tickets on :
0800 027 6402
I do hope you can come along and give us some moral support on the day. Merci beaucoup SJx
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again
- Balloch House Hotel Open Mic (in abeyance)
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: A Year to Remember – or forget..
- Book Launch: Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson
- Damian Barr, Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations: Anuradha Roy
- Creative Activism: 20th Anniversary of Scotland’s Repeal of Section 28
- Cambridge Literary Festival – Winter Festival Online
- Big Book Week Scotland Quiz 2020
- P.M. Freestone at Creative Conversations
- Book Week Scotland 2020
- Real Bread Bakers – Screening and Discussion
- Book Week Scotland 2020: Glasgow Libraries