Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
Westenders take every opportunity available to dine al fresco and there’s no lack of choice to dine in the sunshine or catch some rays over a cappuccino.
Great spots for al fresco dining in the West End include:
- The Bungalow Cafe, Nr. Kelvingrove – home made ice cream and handy for the park.
- Cottier’s Garden, Hyndland
- Tchai-Ovna, Otago Lane.
- Jinty McCuinty’s, Ashton Lane
- The Ubiquitous Chip, Ashton Lane
- Brel, Ashton Lane – with its fabulous garden.
- Little Italy, Byres Road.
- Sonny and Vito’s, Park Road, Kelvinbridge.
- Kothel, Great Western Road, 536 Great Western Rd, Glasgow G12 8EL and also Crow Road. – Brilliant sandwiches.
- Eusebi, Park Road, Kelvinbridge
- The Kelvin Pocket, Kelvinbridge (downstairs at the Underground)
- Tea Garden at the Botanic Gardens
- An Clachan, Kelvingrove Park
- Patisserie Francoise, Byres Road.
- The Hidden Lane Cafe, The Hidden Lane, Finnieston.
- Cafe Source Too, At Hillhead Sports Club, Hughenden Road, Hyndland
- St Louis, Broomhill.
Check out The Lansdowne’s Conservatory.
Cottiers Beer Garden is lovely
You’ll also find plenty of opportunity to dine al fresco at the various festivals that take place in Glasgow’s West End, not least of all the West End Festival, with the fabulous Gibson Street Gala – and the great restaurants and cafes there including the fabulous Eusebi and Stravaigin.
- Scottish Writers Creative Conversation Showcase
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Blues ‘n’ Twos with Dave Arcari
- Helen Rose Outdoors: Victoria Park August 2020
- Glasgow West End Restaurants – Eat Out to Help Out
- Book Launch: New Shoots Old Roots (2)
- SEE YOU IN 10 YEARS WRITING COMPETITION for Teenagers
- Glasgow Walk: Maryhill, The Venice of the North by Ian R. Mitchell
- Mary Irvine: What Did You Do In Lockdown 2020?
- “Monsters, Process and Mayhem” T.L. Huchu in conversation with Chikodili Emelumadu
- Dumbarton to Balloch along the River Leven
- Alice – Watch Online GFT
- The Traitor Glasgow Film Theatre Online
- Govan’s Glories: Central Govan Walk Ian R. Mitchell
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Bookings plus Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Payback Claire MacLeary
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Cottiers – Book a Table or order Delivery
- Starchild Sunflower Sanctuary – Autism