Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
Westenders take every opportunity available to dine al fresco and there’s no lack of choice to dine in the sunshine or catch some rays over a cappuccino.
Great spots for al fresco dining in the West End include:
- The Bungalow Cafe, Nr. Kelvingrove – home made ice cream and handy for the park.
- Cottier’s Garden, Hyndland
- Webster’s Beer Garden, Kelvinbridge
- Tchai-Ovna, Otago Lane.
- Jinty McCuinty’s, Ashton Lane
- Eusebi, Park Road, Kelvinbridge
- The Ubiquitous Chip, Ashton Lane
- Sonny and Vito’s, Park Road, Kelvinbridge.
- Little Italy, Byres Road.
- Brel, Ashton Lane – with its fabulous garden.
- The Kelvin Pocket, Kelvinbridge (downstairs at the Underground)
- Jellyhill, Hyndland Road.
- Tea Garden at the Botanic Gardens
- An Clachan, Kelvingrove Park
- Patisserie Francoise, Byres Road.
- The Hidden Lane Cafe, The Hidden Lane, Finnieston.
- Cafe Source Too, At Hillhead Sports Club, Hughenden Road, Hyndland
- St Louis, Broomhill.
Check out The Lansdowne’s Conservatory.
Cottiers Beer Garden is lovely
You’ll also find plenty of opportunity to dine al fresco at the various festivals that take place in Glasgow’s West End, not least of all the West End Festival, with the fabulous Gibson Street Gala – and the great restaurants and cafes there including the fabulous Eusebi and Stravaigin.
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Janine Jansen: Falling for Stradivari, GFT
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Eglinton Country Park – Helen Rose Outdoors
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- Wully Davidson’s Bus Pass Rambles: Warm Day in the West Highlands
- Riverside Festival 2021
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- Glasgow Connects, Glasgow Science Festival 2021
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- It’s Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Women’s Work, Nature and the Colonies – Climate Change Screenings
- Clydeside Creative Cafe – Out and About in Clydebank
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- Wully Davidson’s Blog: Isle of Gigha