Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
Westenders take every opportunity available to dine al fresco and there’s no lack of choice to dine in the sunshine or catch some rays over a cappuccino.
Great spots for al fresco dining in the West End include:
- The Bungalow Cafe, Nr. Kelvingrove – home made ice cream and handy for the park.
- Cottier’s Garden, Hyndland
- Tchai-Ovna, Otago Lane.
- Jinty McCuinty’s, Ashton Lane
- The Ubiquitous Chip, Ashton Lane
- Brel, Ashton Lane – with its fabulous garden.
- Little Italy, Byres Road.
- Sonny and Vito’s, Park Road, Kelvinbridge.
- Kothel, Great Western Road, 536 Great Western Rd, Glasgow G12 8EL and also Crow Road. – Brilliant sandwiches.
- Eusebi, Park Road, Kelvinbridge
- The Kelvin Pocket, Kelvinbridge (downstairs at the Underground)
- Tea Garden at the Botanic Gardens
- An Clachan, Kelvingrove Park
- Patisserie Francoise, Byres Road.
- The Hidden Lane Cafe, The Hidden Lane, Finnieston.
- Cafe Source Too, At Hillhead Sports Club, Hughenden Road, Hyndland
- St Louis, Broomhill.
Check out The Lansdowne’s Conservatory.
Cottiers Beer Garden is lovely
You’ll also find plenty of opportunity to dine al fresco at the various festivals that take place in Glasgow’s West End, not least of all the West End Festival, with the fabulous Gibson Street Gala – and the great restaurants and cafes there including the fabulous Eusebi and Stravaigin.
- Swans and ducks on the Forth and Clyde Canal
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Bob Law’s Blog: Glasgow’s Quieter Parks
- This is not the time to be the bad angel by Jim Byrne
- Announcement Full Programme Celtic Connections Online Festival 2021
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Helen Rose Outdoor Diary: Kilpatricks. January 2021
- Online End of Year Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Shaking Hands With Christmas – Brian Whittingham
- Christmas Exhibition 2020 – Compass Gallery
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- A New Public Space at Kelvinbridge
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- Mother India Festive Season Takeaway Menus
- Virtual Santa Dash 2020
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: A Year to Remember – or forget..
- Damian Barr, Creative Conversations
- David Attenborough ‘A Life On Our Planet’ film screening