Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
The Bungalow Cafe adjoins Mother India at 28 Westminster Terrace, Glasgow G3 7RU
Telephone: 0141 221 1663
Great food, ambience and lovely decor. The Bungalow Cafe is the most elegant of places. You’ll love the food and the stylish decor – streamlined wooden shelves, an impressive gleaming coffee maker, attractive pottery dishes and the most glorious lighting.
It’s by far the most sophisticated cafe´I’ve ever seen – and then there’s the ice cream, Vanilla, home made and utterly mouthwatering – to eat in or takeaway. The menu is a delightful fusion of ice cream van fare favourites and you can select sprinkles, hundreds and thousands, flakes and sauces. Then there’s the Asian touch. At the Bungalow Cafe´smiling staff are happy to serve you ice cream accompanied by Gulab Jamin, a traditional Indian sweet. Or why not ask for cake of the day or fresh fruit? Or sample the delicious Lunch Menu at The Bungalow Cafe
There’s a wonderful selection of cakes and biscuits to enjoy with a coffee or Mango Lussi.
The Bungalow Cafe´is bound to become a favourite destination – I’ll definitely be going back. Very handy to pop into after a visit to Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum or pick up an ice cream cone before you head for Kelvingrove Park.
Another fantastic venture by Mother India – you’ll love it.
Open daily 1 p.m. – 10 p.m.
(Photos by Jim Byrne)
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Janine Jansen: Falling for Stradivari, GFT
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Eglinton Country Park – Helen Rose Outdoors
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- Wully Davidson’s Bus Pass Rambles: Warm Day in the West Highlands
- Riverside Festival 2021
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- Glasgow Connects, Glasgow Science Festival 2021
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Women’s Work, Nature and the Colonies – Climate Change Screenings
- Clydeside Creative Cafe – Out and About in Clydebank
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- Wully Davidson’s Blog: Isle of Gigha
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Carbeth Big Hut Party – Gala Day