Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
The Bungalow Cafe adjoins Mother India at 28 Westminster Terrace, Glasgow G3 7RU
Telephone: 0141 221 1663
Great food, ambience and lovely decor. The Bungalow Cafe is the most elegant of places. You’ll love the food and the stylish decor – streamlined wooden shelves, an impressive gleaming coffee maker, attractive pottery dishes and the most glorious lighting.
It’s by far the most sophisticated cafe´I’ve ever seen – and then there’s the ice cream, Vanilla, home made and utterly mouthwatering – to eat in or takeaway. The menu is a delightful fusion of ice cream van fare favourites and you can select sprinkles, hundreds and thousands, flakes and sauces. Then there’s the Asian touch. At the Bungalow Cafe´smiling staff are happy to serve you ice cream accompanied by Gulab Jamin, a traditional Indian sweet. Or why not ask for cake of the day or fresh fruit? Or sample the delicious Lunch Menu at The Bungalow Cafe
There’s a wonderful selection of cakes and biscuits to enjoy with a coffee or Mango Lussi.
The Bungalow Cafe´is bound to become a favourite destination – I’ll definitely be going back. Very handy to pop into after a visit to Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum or pick up an ice cream cone before you head for Kelvingrove Park.
Another fantastic venture by Mother India – you’ll love it.
Open daily 1 p.m. – 10 p.m.
(Photos by Jim Byrne)
- The Nancy Smillie Shop – Glasgow West End
- Artists’ Christmas Fayre
- Mother India – Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Winter at Secession Bar, Websters
- Global Climate Change in September and October 2023
- Glasgow Film Festival – Year of Celebration
- Arthur’s Christmas Tale in aid of Shelter Scotland
- Christmas Concert, Child Bereavement, Cottiers
- Without Verona Walls at Websters
- Stage and Screen Exhibition at The Hunterian
- Scottish Women’s Convention – STEMinism
- Reclaim the River, Poetry and Music
- The Carlton Jug Band
- Voicebeat 21st Anniversary Concert
- Spooky Walk at Glasgow Green
- Panopticon Halloween Market
- Clann An Drumma, St Andrews Night, Cottiers
- Diana Devlin at Avant Garde
- Take 2: Puffin Rock and the New Friends