Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
The Bungalow Cafe adjoins Mother India at 28 Westminster Terrace, Glasgow G3 7RU
Telephone: 0141 221 1663
See the great new Lunch Menu at The Bungalow Cafe
We waited quite a while for the cafe´to emerge, when you step inside it’s easy to understand why. You’ll find yourself in the most elegant of places. You’ll love the food and the stylish decor – streamlined wooden shelves, an impressive gleaming coffee maker, attractive pottery dishes and the most glorious lighting.
It’s by far the most sophisticated cafe´I’ve ever seen – and then there’s the ice cream, Vanilla, home made and utterly mouthwatering – to eat in or takeaway. The menu is a delightful fusion of ice cream van fare favourites and you can select sprinkles, hundreds and thousands, flakes and sauces. Then there’s the Asian touch. At the Bungalow Cafe´smiling staff are happy to serve you ice cream accompanied by Gulab Jamin, a traditional Indian sweet. Or why not ask for cake of the day or fresh fruit? Or sample the delicious Lunch Menu at The Bungalow Cafe
There’s a wonderful selection of cakes and biscuits to enjoy with a coffee or Mango Lussi.
The Bungalow Cafe´is bound to become a favourite destination – I’ll definitely be going back. Very handy to pop into after a visit to Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum or pick up an ice cream cone before you head for Kelvingrove Park.
Another fantastic venture by Mother India – you’ll love it.
Open daily 1 p.m. – 10 p.m.
(Photos by Jim Byrne)
- Broad Scots St Andrew’s Day 2019 – Ubiquitous Chip
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Alternative Pantos in Glasgow 2019
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Havana Film Festival 2019
- Ball of Fire, GFT
- Book Week Scotland 2019
- Christmas Glasgow: Rockin Robin Festive Hooley at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Cooking Pot Biting the Hand that Feeds, CCA
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- Let Glasgow Flourish: The Case for a Metropolitan City Boundary, Ian R. Mitchell
- Strathclyde Park Fireworks Display 2019
- Adura Onashile: Artist and Playwright, Creative Conversations
- Wine Tasting Party at The Lansdowne
- A Gift to Glasgow from New York, The Hunterian
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Return to Tuscany 2019
- Pat Byrne’s blog: Last week was quite a week
- SAFR Takeover/The Primevals/The Reverse Cowgirls