Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
The Bungalow Cafe adjoins Mother India at 28 Westminster Terrace, Glasgow G3 7RU
Telephone: 0141 221 1663
Great food, ambience and lovely decor. The Bungalow Cafe is the most elegant of places. You’ll love the food and the stylish decor – streamlined wooden shelves, an impressive gleaming coffee maker, attractive pottery dishes and the most glorious lighting.
It’s by far the most sophisticated cafe´I’ve ever seen – and then there’s the ice cream, Vanilla, home made and utterly mouthwatering – to eat in or takeaway. The menu is a delightful fusion of ice cream van fare favourites and you can select sprinkles, hundreds and thousands, flakes and sauces. Then there’s the Asian touch. At the Bungalow Cafe´smiling staff are happy to serve you ice cream accompanied by Gulab Jamin, a traditional Indian sweet. Or why not ask for cake of the day or fresh fruit? Or sample the delicious Lunch Menu at The Bungalow Cafe
There’s a wonderful selection of cakes and biscuits to enjoy with a coffee or Mango Lussi.
The Bungalow Cafe´is bound to become a favourite destination – I’ll definitely be going back. Very handy to pop into after a visit to Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum or pick up an ice cream cone before you head for Kelvingrove Park.
Another fantastic venture by Mother India – you’ll love it.
Open daily 1 p.m. – 10 p.m.
(Photos by Jim Byrne)
- Willie Sutherland – Evolution of Wa at CCA
- Minari at GFT – big screen release
- Joy Dunlop – Gaelic Live Online Concert and Ceilidh
- Bob Law’s Blog: Glennifer Braes Walks
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- #StreamMyStory Children’s Online Events Summer 2021
- Bloody Scotland 2021 McIlvanney Prize Long List Announced
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- Moving Image Archive, National Library of Scotland, Kelvin Hall
- Vinicombe Street Gala 2021
- Touring Scotland – Pop Up Opera 2021
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Mother India Menu Sitting In The Den
- Aye Write 2021 – Brit Bennett chaired by Nicola Sturgeon
- Aye Write 2021 – How To Stop Fascism, Paul Mason
- Aye Write 2021 – Welcome Home Shuggie Bain
- Wee Write Family Day 2021 Online
- Greater Glasgow Climate Action Network