Aidan Moffat: The Lavender Blue Dress, 10 October, Waterstone’s Argyle St
Aidan Moffat: The Lavender Blue Dress
10 October 2014, 7:00 p.m.
Waterstone’s, Argyle Street
Arab Strap’s Aidan Moffat signs copies of his first book, The Lavender Blue Dress.
The little girl who wants nothing more than a beautiful dress to wear to the Christmas ball. Told in rhyme, it’s a heart-warming tale of family, friendship and the really important things in life.
Waterstone’s 174 Argyle Street, Glasgow, G2 8AH
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- Creative Conversations: Homi K Bhabha
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- Fury by David Morley – Carcanet Press Online Book Launch
- The History of Scottish Pen – Online
- Creative Conversations: Jemma Neville
- Creative Conversations: Nicholson Baker
- Creative Conversations: Andrew O’Hagan
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Kayus Bankole & Kei Miller: Edinburgh Book Festival
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Online
- Glasgow Women’s Library Bold Types Writing Competition
- A Very Quiet Street – exploring Glasgow’s history with Zoe Strachan and Louise Welsh
- Edinburgh Book Festival: Richard Holloway
- Celebrating Ten Years of Woodlands Community Garden
- Hannah Lavery, Govanhill Book Festival
- Edinburgh Book Festival – Kirstin Innes: Who is Clio Campbell?
- Edinburgh Book Festival James Tait Black Prizes
- Stuart Cosgrove, Govanhill Book Festival