The Real Junk Food Project: Pop-Up Dinner Friday, 6 November 2015 7 p.m. The Project Cafe
The Real Junk Food Project: Pop-Up Dinner
Friday, 6 November 2015
The Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew Street, Glasgow G3
The Real Junk Food Project Glasgow is holding its first pay-as-you-feel pop up dinner at The Project Cafe on Friday 6th November!
A big thank you to The Project Cafe on Renfrew Street who have kindly offered us their venue for the evening for freshly cooked intercepted food to be served. There will be a BYOB corkage fee of £2 which will go to the Cafe to cover their costs.
Please arrive at 7pm for a 7.30pm dinner (it will be a three course dinner with table service and everyone will be served at the same time). Booking not necessary but it would be handy to get an indication of numbers as places are limited.
The dinner will be pay-as-you-feel with your donations going to The Scottish Association for Mental Health – SAMH – many of those involved with The Real Food Project have been affected by mental health issues or know someone that has.
SAMH run a garden in Edinburgh providing support and training to people recovering from mental health problems and hopefully some day there will be a similar one in Glasgowt o grow some produce to use at a RJFP dinner…
- Summer Ball Fundraiser Craft Café Govan
- Lids Open Day with Glasgow Piano City West End Festival
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Carers’ Week 2019
- Wilton Street Garden Fete
- Southside Film Festival 2019
- Arlington Baths at West End Festival 2019
- Dear Dinosaur: T Rex on Tour
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019: Call for Submissions & Careers Day
- Doc’ n Roll Film Festival Glasgow
- Claiming Back the Narrative, Refugee Week Scotland 2019
- WEF 2019: Fiona Cuthill & Stevie Lawrence- Traditional Scottish Music
- Glasgow Science Festival 2019
- SoundRoutes Singers Live, Cottiers
- Rab Noakes, Websters 2
- Mother India’s Cafe at The Lansdowne
- Befriending Food Experience Sunday Lunch
- Open Mind Fest – Journalism and Mental Health
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End