The Real Junk Food Project: Pop-Up Dinner Friday, 6 November 2015 7 p.m. The Project Cafe
The Real Junk Food Project: Pop-Up Dinner
Friday, 6 November 2015
The Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew Street, Glasgow G3
The Real Junk Food Project Glasgow is holding its first pay-as-you-feel pop up dinner at The Project Cafe on Friday 6th November!
A big thank you to The Project Cafe on Renfrew Street who have kindly offered us their venue for the evening for freshly cooked intercepted food to be served. There will be a BYOB corkage fee of £2 which will go to the Cafe to cover their costs.
Please arrive at 7pm for a 7.30pm dinner (it will be a three course dinner with table service and everyone will be served at the same time). Booking not necessary but it would be handy to get an indication of numbers as places are limited.
The dinner will be pay-as-you-feel with your donations going to The Scottish Association for Mental Health – SAMH – many of those involved with The Real Food Project have been affected by mental health issues or know someone that has.
SAMH run a garden in Edinburgh providing support and training to people recovering from mental health problems and hopefully some day there will be a similar one in Glasgowt o grow some produce to use at a RJFP dinner…
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Clydebuilt Festival Dragon Boat Race
- Glasgow Museums – Great Big Heritage Bus Tour
- Walk in James Watt’s Footsteps
- East End Free Festival
- Tenements Today Tenements Tomorrow
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Matchbox Cineclub Weird Weekend at CCA Glasgow
- Take One Action, GFT
- Extinction Rebellion Climate Carnival Renfrewshire
- Pre-theatre and Lunch Menu at The Lansdowne
- The Farewell Opening Gala GYFF 2019
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- Barras Fest Glasgow 2019
- Twilight in the Crypt Glasgow Cathedral Festival
- Glasgow School of Art Graduate Degree Show 2019