The Real Junk Food Project: Pop-Up Dinner Friday, 6 November 2015 7 p.m. The Project Cafe
The Real Junk Food Project: Pop-Up Dinner
Friday, 6 November 2015
The Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew Street, Glasgow G3
The Real Junk Food Project Glasgow is holding its first pay-as-you-feel pop up dinner at The Project Cafe on Friday 6th November!
A big thank you to The Project Cafe on Renfrew Street who have kindly offered us their venue for the evening for freshly cooked intercepted food to be served. There will be a BYOB corkage fee of £2 which will go to the Cafe to cover their costs.
Please arrive at 7pm for a 7.30pm dinner (it will be a three course dinner with table service and everyone will be served at the same time). Booking not necessary but it would be handy to get an indication of numbers as places are limited.
The dinner will be pay-as-you-feel with your donations going to The Scottish Association for Mental Health – SAMH – many of those involved with The Real Food Project have been affected by mental health issues or know someone that has.
SAMH run a garden in Edinburgh providing support and training to people recovering from mental health problems and hopefully some day there will be a similar one in Glasgowt o grow some produce to use at a RJFP dinner…
- Mary Irvine blogging about A Goodbye Lunch
- Hillhead Bookclub Restaurant review Pat Byrne
- Big Feed Street Food Special, Govan
- World Disco Soup, CCA, Glasgow
- La Lanterna West End review by Pat Byrne
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Mother India – A La Carte Menu and Lunch at The Den
- Peter Houghton Art at Eusebi Easter, 2018
- Mother India Glasgow – early evening and lunch menu
- Eusebi – enjoy a lovely Mother’s Day in Glasgow West End
- Mother’s Day 2018 at Leiper’s Attic
- Beefcake Cafe, Anniesland
- Eusebi Valentine’s Day Menu, 2018
- Leiper’s Attic at Cottiers, Pre-theatre Menu 2018
- Valentine’s Day Menu 2018, The Square, Broomhill
- Valentine’s Day in Glasgow – Deal at Greggs
- Just for the lassies – Gaia Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Classrooms for Malawi, Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Celebrate Burns Day at Eusebi, Park Road
- Big Feed Street Social Glasgow 27 -28 January, 2017